Sitting her up on the counter, I stood between her legs and kissed on her neck. Her hand more than happily taking a hold of my dick and she stroked it slowly. Her soft moans filling my ears much like how the steam was filling the bathroom. Catching her lips again, she only pulled away with a giggle to follow.

"Quit the games." I said picking her up and carrying her into the shower. Her legs were wrapped tight around me and her nails already deep in my back. She brought her lips back to mine as the scalding hot water came down between us.

Setting her down, I let my hands have full range over her smooth body. Tracing every curve and not leaving one inch of skin untouched. She continued with stroking me, gradually increasing to the point where I just needed to slide in.

Letting her go, she turned around and bent over, grabbing onto one of the shower bars. The way her hair clung to her sleek back, the beads of water dripping from her and that innocent look in her eyes as she looked back at me over her shoulder- wait.

"Tiana I don't have a condom on me right now." See if I had gotten a memo that I would be in her shower about to fuck her, I would have came prepared but I never saw us ending up in her shower... so soon.

"Don't worry." She said in such a persuasive tone. I lined myself up with her and slid into her, inching along as I watched her knuckles start to turn white because of how hard she gripped the shower bar. She was much tighter than I originally anticipated and I know my groans let her know that.

Pulling out of her and slamming back in, she jolted and let out a scream. I kept my hands locked on her hips, holding her in place as I continued my thrusts, Between what I was seeing and feeling, I was fit to be tied.

"Michael please!" She screamed as if in agony. I ignored her screams and continued giving her what we managed to build tension over. I felt my nut coming on and I thrusted harder and faster into her. The louder her screams became as well as how much tighter her walls managed to become, wrapping around my dick.

The both of us came and she went completely limp, nearly falling down to the shower floor. I picked her up and turned her around so she was facing me. She leaned right up against my chest where I felt her chest heave and her heart race against mine. Picking her chin up with my finger, I brought my lips down to hers for a final kiss.

"I'll leave you to your shower and we can discuss things when you're done." I said close to her ear. Nodding her head, she let me go and I stepped out making sure to close the shower door behind me.

***

"Why are you pointing my gun at me and how did you find it?" She said calmly as I pressed the gun to her temple.

"I knew I noticed something under your chair that you always sit in. I investigated and found this. More importantly, why do you have this?" I asked.

"I can have a gun for protection purposes if I choose to." She snapped. Again getting feisty? I mean we can always go for a round to to tame that feistiness.

"So what's this business about. I'm tired of the games and want to know why you need my help." I cocked the gun and caught that sudden chill run through her.

"My business is what got in the way of my marriage." She began. "I already didn't care for the bastard so I kept to my trade more and more till he decided to throw the divorce card at me after he had an affair with one of my employees."

"Okay and?"

"I traffic women." She declared. "You could call me a pimp if you want but that's what I do. I have all kinds of women and men working for me, but it's simply a large escort company that I run." I nodded.

"I"m not going to be one of your men you use for the escort service."

"I didn't want you to do that to begin with. No one else knows about my business besides the obvious people and now you, correct?" I nodded. "Well since you sell drugs, you must be capable of murder in case if something goes bad with a sell right?"

"That's true." I already get a feeling I know where this is going.

"I want you to commit a hit for me. You'll be paid up front and I already have all the information you'll need for the person I need to killed."

"How are you running such a business without cops knowing?"

"My other line of work. I am involved with business corporates which is where my alibis come from. Now are you in for this or not?" I'm kind of in it now since I'm one of a few outsiders who know about her trafficking.

"When do you want it done?"

"So you're in?" I nodded. "Perfect, just leave out details for now. I knew having you as a business partner would be a smart decision on my part." She said as she grabbed the gun and set it down on the table near by.

"Why can't you just commit the hit yourself?" I asked, snaking my arms around her.

"I'm technically wanted back in Georgia but I've since changed my name and they don't have any photos of me o go off of. So for now I'm laying the absolute lowest." I'm actually standing here holding a female pimp who is technically on the run from cops and working with her... yet I said I wanted to stay away from any kind of bullshit that could put me behind bars.

"You're lucky I'm as interested as I am in you." I growled into her ear lowly.

"I can say the same thing right back to you. I have a meeting to get and I'm sure you have other things to tend to as well?" She said as she pulled away from my grip.

"You could say that. When you get off come over to my house for a little while." I said as I walked over to her door.

"A little?"

"Alright, a long while. You should wear somethin' sexy too." A shy laugh coming from her as she grabbed her keys a brief case.

"I'll see you later." She gave me another kiss before I followed her out and continued on down the street.

One thing I know for sure... there is something very familiar about her. I know I've come across her at another point in time.

Plead The 5thOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara