Author's Notes

Wow! I can't believe I'm actually done with this fic...

It was super fun to write it, and I really enjoyed putting everything I had in mind in it. Also, you know, the Quantics totally killing Lila.

And if anyone was wondering about Jenna (remember her now?), I have a bit of something (btw, is from the Winter Festival day);

Jenna watched the tv as she lay in the cold, metal hospital bed.

"An Italian student named Lila Rossi, has been exposed for killing peers mentally, causing another's death, and putting one in a hospital. Four children are the prodigies who did all this, and they say, they old did it for their friend. Cora Wilson, interviewing them live."

Jenna's eyes widened.

"Hello, I am Cora Wilson, and these are the four teenagers that exposed a horrendous girl, Lila Rossi. Can I please have your names?" The brunette asked four kids, apparently the ones that exposed Lila. A blonde girl wearing a pretty purple outfit, a brown-haired boy, with big blue eyes, a tan boy, and a blonde boy.

"Allegra, Claude, Allan, and Felix." The blonde girl said.

"Thank you. Now, would you explain what motivated you to expose Rossi?"

"Well, it was because she bullied our friend Marinette, also know as MDC." The girl said.

"Oh, really? And you figured everything out after that? The things she did in the past, I mean."

"Yeah, that was me. There's a website called Bugiarda-Menteuse. Lila Rossi Haters welcome."

Jenna tapped into the website on her phone.

The chat was full.

Jenna laughed and felt satisfaction pour through her soul. "Finally, Lila got what she deserved."

There ya have it! The official ending... I think I'm gonna cry...

But then again, I am making the sequel on today, so yeah. Key word: CORONAVIRUS

Or Covid-19, whatever you call it.

The Sequel is called, To All the Bad Endings.

Thank you for reading To All the Liars I've Hated Before!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/236558192-to-all-the-bad-endings