Principal Estella: Hidden Secrets

"What do you mean?" Allegra asked. Why would she know Lila Rossi?

"I... used to live in Bordeaux." Principal Estella began. "I had been a teacher for three years when Lila came into my classroom. For two years, she seemed sweet, kind, and generous to me and the students. Well, most of the students." She took a breath.

"My daughter was in my class for years, just like Lila. Her name is Jenna. Jenna is shy but incredibly intelligent. So I guess she found out Lila lied the first day she came in. But Jenna didn't say anything, so I assumed nothing was wrong when she suddenly lost friends. I thought perhaps it was a phase. But I was wrong. So, so wrong."

"My daughter became depressed. At nine years old! I hadn't realized until she got panic attacks and had anxiety. She changed. For the worse. Jenna is the same age as all of you, and right now, she's in the hospital."

Allegra and Claude gasped in unison, while Felix bowed his head. "Jenna has brain cancer. And panic attacks. And anxiety. Because of one girl." Principal Estella looked at them with watery eyes. "Lila Rossi killed her. She killed my daughter."

Allegra nodded, unable to say anything but, "I'm so sorry."

Principal Estella huffed and wiped her eyes. "So, basically, I moved with my daughter to Paris, hoping to escape Lila's grasps. I kept an eye on her whereabouts, and for four years, we were safe. Until Lila came to Paris, to the school near ours. Francois Dupont. And she just so happened to be in my cousin's class."

Allegra scrunched up her nose. "Wasn't Marinette in the Akuma class? And the teacher is... Ms. Bustier, or something like that?"

Principal Estella nodded. "Yes, Caline Bustier. Caline and I were close, and when I started teaching, she moved to Paris to teach as well. Ever since Lila left Bordeaux, I've been keeping track of how Caline's students are after taking her class. Most turned horrible. Half a dozen went to jail, a few are drug dealers, and the rest have problems as well. One even drove a car when they were drunk and killed a young man."

Claude gasped beside Allegra, and she felt sick. Felix shook his head sadly. "So, Caline's past students all ended up like that? What would happen to her students now, in the future?"

"I'm guessing they'll have problems too," Principal Estella murmured. "But I have contacted the one student she had that doesn't have problems. Felicity Rhys. She goes around schools and talks about therapy."

Allegra nodded. "Maybe we can have Madame Rhys there for Lila's downfall? I think I have a part she can play. Can I have her contacts?"

"Allegra, Claude, and Felix, you now have detention. And tell Allan he has it too."

"What?" Felix asked, shocked. 

"I need to talk to you there. As a whole." Principal Estella explained. "I'll give let Felicity in to talk to you."

Claude sighed. "Oh, detention. How I did not miss thee."

They all burst out laughing.