Chapter 15

1 week later

Bella's pov

Me, Max, Logan, Daren, James, Josh and Aleah are now sitting on a plane waiting for it to land and before we left we told Daryl, Alisha, Aaron and Selena that we would be back in 3 weeks and if we weren't to come looking and they said ok Bella or ok mom and so here Me, Max, Logan, Daren, James, Josh and Aleah are today about to meet new people and train for a war well except for Aleah of course since she isn't a wolf.

So after another 10 minutes on the plane listening to a complaining Aleah saying that she didn't want to come or she missed Ben but I just said you are my daughter and you go were I go now be quiet and Aleah just huffed and puffed and then she said ugh fine and the plane finally landed at the airport.

Then the hostesses said to exit from the right or left and so then everyone started starting up and walking to the doors and getting off the plane and do after waiting for the plane to empty I said ok So Max, Logan, Daren, James, Josh and Aleah lets get off and the 6 of them said ok Bella or sure mom and then all 7 of us stood up and walked off the plane from the right exit and we made our way into the airport.

So when we got into the airport I looked around and I saw the exit and so I said alright Max, Logan, Daren, James, Josh and Aleah lets go the wolves are expecting us and Daren said ok mom and then the 7 of us made our way to the exit and we walked of the door and I looked at the road and I saw a 7 seater taxi pull up at the airport so I shouted hey taxi wait up and they the taxi stopped.

Then me Max, Logan, Daren, James, Josh and Aleah all went to the taxi and I opened the door and Max, Logan, Daren, James, Josh and Aleah all got into the car and then I shut the door and I went and got into the passenger seat and shut my door and then the taxi man said alright miss so where too and I smiled and said hi there could you take us to the reservation on la push please and the taxi driver said sure thing love and started driving towards la push.

Did you like it. Review and comment