Chapter 3

Bella's pov

Once I got to my car I looked down at Aleah and I saw that she was sleeping in my arms and so I gently put Aleah into my left arm and I used my right hand to grab my car keys from my handbag and then I opened the back of the car and I set Aleah into the car carefully and then I grabbed the head resting pillow from the back window and I rested Aleah's head on it and then I looked around and I saw a teddy from when my 4 year old niece Becca was staying with me and I grabbed it and I set it gently into Aleah's arms and then I put the car seat belt on her.

Then I made sure she was sitting safely and securely in the seat as I didn't have a child's car seat lying around because Becca's mother took it with her when she left at summer and so then I closed the back car door and I opened the driver door and I got into the car and then I set my handbag onto the passengers seat and then I put my belt on and thenI put the car keys into the ignition of the car and I turned the car keys and the car started and then I backed out of the car park and I drove out of Alaska and I drove home.

By the time I got home it was 8:30pm and I was late for patrol but I'm sure it would be fine and so I pulled my car into my drive way and then I parked then car and I turned the car off and I put the car keys back into my handbag and I took the house keys out of the bag and then I grabbed my handbag and then I took my seat belt off and I opened the car door and I got out of the car.

Then I shut the car door and as I did I heard Angela say oh my Bella your out late tonight and I turned and saw her standing beside me and so I said yeah I found this little girl all alone in the street crying and all dirty and I couldn't just leave her there so I brought her home and Angela said as she looked in through the back window wow she is gorgeous what's her name.

So I said her name is Aleah and Angela said that's a strong name and I said yes it is and then I heard a howl and I could tell it was someone phasing and I gasped and then I looked at Angela and I said Angie could you take Aleah and give her a bath and some clean clothes there is something I need to do real quick and Angela said as I put my house keys back into my handbag of course I will Bella I would love to.

Then Angela opened the back door of the car and took Aleah out of the car and into her arms and then I said thank you so much I won't forget this and Angie said oh don't worry I love kids and I said well good and then I gave Angela my handbag and I saw her walk into her house with my new daughter and my handbag and then I ran off into the woods and I kept running into I was away from the town and then I phased into my wolf which was a dark black colour and I ran to where I heard the howl.

Did you like it. Review and comment