Chapter 8

Bella's pov

When I got upstairs I walked until I stood outside Aleah's room and so I put Aleah onto the ground and she looked at me and said momma what's this room and I said open it and find out and so Aleah pushed the door open and she walked into the room and I followed behind her and she looked around the room and she smiled and got really happy and she said Dora it's Dora and I said yes yes it is.

Then Aleah said momma who is this room for and I said well baby girl this room is for you because now your staying with me your going to need a room just like the boys do and Aleah said as she ran over to the doll house this for me and I said yes baby everything in this room is yours and Aleah said as she ran over to me and jumped into my arms and hugged me as tight as she could thank you momma and I said your welcome sweetie pie and then Aleah got down from my arms and she said me play now.

So I said no baby it's really late you need to go to bed and Aleah said play tomorrow then and I said yes play tomorrow and Aleah said as she ran over to the bed and jumped on it ok momma and so then I laughed and I walked over to Aleah's dresser and I opened a drawer and I grabbed a set of PJ's and then I closed the drawer and walked over to the bed and I said ok ready to get into bed and Aleah yes momma and I said ok and I took her clothes off and I put her into her lovely warm PJ's.

Then I walked over to the rocking chair I bought and I set her clothes on it and then I back over to the bed and I pulled her blankets back and then I lifted Aleah into the bed and I tucked her into the blankets and then I kissed her forehead and I said ok baby what teddy do you want and she pointed to the Mr bear on the dresser so I said ok sweetie.

So then I walked over to the dresser at the door and I grabbed the bear and walked back over to the bed and I handed the bear to Aleah and she took it off of me and brought it into the blankets with her and cuddled up into it and then she fell asleep and so I said I love you sweetheart and I walked out of the room and I turned her light off and put a lamp on at the doorway and I closed her door over a bit and I ran back downstairs.

Did you like it. Review and comment