Chapter 4

Bella's pov

Once I got to where the howl came from I could hear 2 boys panicking and I saw 2 brown wolves in front of me and then I listened and I recognised the wolves voices right away it was Daryl and Daren my next door neighbours kids so I thought hey calm down and Daren thought wha who's there.

So I thought it's me Bella your neighbour and Daryl thought wait why are we wolves how did this happening and I thought ok I'll explain everything but you both need to calm down now and I could feel my alpha power kick in and I saw they were both calming and so I thought ok so for you to change back you both need to think happy thoughts and think calming thoughts.

Then both Daryl and Daren thought ok Bella and so then while I left them to that I went behind a tree and I phased back and then I put some shorts on with a tank top and I lifted up 2 pairs of shorts that I have out here for spare when I need them and I walk out from behind the tree and I see they are still wolves so I said remember happy and calm thoughts.

So then I saw Daryl phase back and I gapped at him because I could see everything and Daryl looked at me and said what what is it and I threw him the shorts and I said put these on and he looked down and screamed when he saw he was naked and he caught the shorts and out the on right away and I said don't worry I'll explain soon and then I looked at Daren.

Then I said as I looked at Daren it's ok calm down don't panic just think happy thoughts and right away I knew he was going to be hard to control but minutes later Daren phased back and he looked down right away not like Daryl did and he shouted what the heck and then I threw him the shorts and I said put them on and so he did what I said and Daren put the shorts on and then I said ok boys lets go to my house and I'll explain what is to happen and both boys said ok and the 3 of us started walking to my house.

When we got to my house I decided to leave Aleah with Angela until I explain this all to the boys so I just kicked the door open and both Daryl and Daren said whoa can we do that and I said not a chance now move inside please and then both boys moved into the house and I walked into the house to and then I walked into the living room and I said sit down please and both Daryl and Daren said sure as if they had a choice and they both walked into the living room and sat on the couch and then I stood in front of them both.

Then I said ok so things you need to know first when I talk you be quiet got it and Daryl and Daren said ok Bella and I said good and then I said ok being a wolf is controlled by anger so when you get mad or angry you will started shaking that's the first sign that your going to phase and also I'm the alpha of our pack so what I say goes no arguments because if you don't do what I say I can order you to that is part of my power over my pack.

So from now on one of the 3 of us has to patrol every night because we are what we are because we hunt and kill vampires and so if vampires cross onto our land we have power to kill them especially when we are patrolling and when a wolf meets his or hers true love we imprint and that means that the wolf can be a friend, a protector, a brother or sister, or a mate do you understand this.

Then both Daryl and Daren said yes Bella and then I said do you have any questions and Daren said yes I do and I said ok what is it and Daren said well you being alpha does that mean there is going to be more than the 3 of us and I said yes it does and more could phase anyway so if either of you are patrolling while that happens you are are to inform me immediately do you both understand.

So both Daryl and Daren nodded their heads and I said alright good now because you are both new wolves and have very little control yet you will both have to miss school for 2 months and you'll have to stay with me from now on so I can stop you if you go to attack each other or myself or my daughter and Daryl said no we have to go home our mom will want us home.

Then Daren said no what no way we can't miss school I have practice and then I shouted quiet and just like that they shut up and I said now I will tell you mom when I go and collect Aleah Daryl and as for school Daren do you want to get so angry that you'll phase on the pitch and then everyone will think of you as a freak and Daren said well no.

So I said ok then so you both go upstairs and get settled into a room please and Daryl said Bella our mom and I just ordered them as I said go upstairs now and they both got up from the couch and walked upstairs and then I said oh my god this is going to be fun and then I walked out of my house and I walked over to Angela's house.

Then I knocked on her door and she opened it and I saw she had Aleah in her arms and I saw she was all cleaned up Angela said oh Bella your here and I said as I took a crying Aleah off of Angela yes I am and I have bad news and Angela said oh yeah what and I said well your boys have just phased and Angela said what no way where are they.

So I said well they are at my house and Angela said oh right are they ok and I said yes there ok fine just angry and you understand they won't be able to go to school for 2 months or stay with you from now on and Angela said as she gave me my handbag yes I understand your father told us all this before he died.

Then I said ok that's good and then I walked away from Angela's house and I walked to mine and I opened my front door and I put my bag on the hook and I locked the door and then I walked upstairs and went into a room on the left and I saw Daryl was in the bed sleeping and so I went into the room on the left and I saw Daren was in that bed sleeping.

So I smiled and I went into my room and I lied Aleah down onto the bed and I said as I got onto the bed and lied down your going to sleep with me until I get stuff for your room ok and Aleah said as she cuddled up to me ok mommy and then she closed her eyes and fell to sleep and so I just smiled at her and I closed my eyes and fell to sleep myself.

Did you like it. Review and comment