Chapter 13

Bella's pov

Once me and Aaron got to the treaty line we saw James walking up and down it and we saw there was 10 teenagers on the other side of the treaty line so I thought to James and Aaron I am going to phase back both of you stay as wolves so then know we mean business and both James and Aaron thought ok mom and so then I ran over to a tree and I hid behind it and I phased back to human and then I put my short and top on and I walked out from the tree and up to the treaty line.

So as I stood at the treaty line I said as I heard James and Aaron growling who are you and what do you want and then a boy stepped forward and said hi I am Jacob and this is my pack beside me is Sam, Jared, Paul, Embry, Quil, Leah, Seth, Brady and Collin and we are wolves from Forks Washington and I said as I pointed to myself, James and Aaron alright I'm Bella and these as 2 members of my pack called Aaron and James the others are back home so please answer my question what do you want and why are you on my land.

Then Jacob said we came here looking for help because our reservation is going to be be attacked but vampires in 3 weeks time and we are seeking help from anyone who is able to fight and so I said how do you know you are going to be attacked because to be honest when I was in wolf form all of you smelt like vampires and Sam said ok fine yes there was some veggie vampires back where we live and they are helping us to one of them can see the future and she predicted there was to be a fight among the wolves and vampires.

So I shouted as I felt Aaron and James get uneasy though the alpha bond what the hell why would you do that vampires are our enemies remember and Paul said yeah yeah we know that but it was either let them help or our reservation dies so we choose the best option and I said calming down ok fine just say we are willing to help when would we have to come out.

Then Jacob said well it would have to be as soon as possible because we need to practice and all and then I said thinking it over ok fine we will help and as I said that I felt the boys get angry and they were about to jump at the other pack but I turned and looked at them both and I ordered them saying don't move and like that they were stuck where they were and so I turned back round to the la push pack.

So I continued saying we will help but obviously I can't bring all my wolves that would leave my town without protection and Jared said yes of course we wouldn't expect you to do that and then I said ok so I have 9 wolves plus myself so I will bring 5 with me and leave the others to protect the town and Embry said are you sure that will happen and I said oh yes I'll make it happen and everyone from the other pack all laughed.

Then I said ok me and the wolves will be in forks by next week and Jacob said thank you so much Bella we appreciate this and I said your welcome and then the pack turned and walked away and then I turned and looked at James and Aaron and I said ok let's go home and I took off running into the woods and I phased and I ran home followed by Aaron and James.

Did you like it. Review and comment