Chapter 6

Bella's pov

Once I got into town I drove to a car park and I parked my car and I got out of it and then I grabbed my handbag and closed the car door and then I locked the car and I put the keys into my handbag and then I walked out of the parking lot and I walked to the shops and I went into shops to get stuff for Aleah and I ended up buying lots of clothes and shoes for her and I bought her a bed and then I bought her a wardrobe and I got her some toys and teddy bears.

Then I bought her a baby car seat for the car and a booster chair for home at the table and then when I had done buying stuff for Aleah I went into some boy stores and I bought Daryl and Daren 3 sets of clothes and 2 pairs of shoes each and then I went to a electronic story and I bought them both a phone and a laptop to do there homework on and then I looked at the time and I saw it was 7:15pm and so I said crap and I walked out of the mall and I walked back to the car and I grabbed my keys out of my handbag and I opened the boot and then I put all of the things I had bought into the car and I closed the boot.

So once I closed the boot I walked to the drivers door and I opened it and I got into my seat and I put my handbag onto the passenger's chair and I put my belt on and after I put the keys into the key hole of the car and I started the car and then when the car started I just sat there doing nothing but thinking of ways I could do Aleah's room up and I did that for I think about 10 minutes and then when I snapped out of it I backed my car out of my car parking space and I drove out of the car park and drove out of town and drove home.

Did you like it. Review and comment