Chapter 12

Bella's pov

When we patrol our lands we split up but keep in contact through our wolf mind link and so right now I am patrolling the left side of the land and Josh and Alisha has the right side of the land and Aaron and James has the boarder of the land and all we do is we walked up and down so that if any vampires come they will see us and stop before they act.

So I thought hey anything and Josh thought nothing on the right mom and I thought good lets hope it's calm tonight eh and I thought well there is no sign of vampires where I am patrolling and Josh, Alisha, Aaron and James all thought at once well that's good and I thought yeah it is good in fact it's excellent we might just get home early tonight.

Then Aaron thought oh thank god I'm so tired and James thought nothing is happening at the boarder mom and I thought ok good just keep patrolling and Alisha thought sure thing mom and so for another 4 hours we patrolled our parts of the land we protect and then Aaron thought mom can we please go home now.

So I thought ok I'll meet the 4 of you outside the woods of our house and Josh, Alisha, Aaron and James all thought sure thing mom and I then took off running back home and as I got to the wood just outside our house I saw Josh, Alisha and Aaron was there but James wasn't so I thought where's James and Aaron thought last I saw him he was at the boarder.

Then I heard James say mom there are 9 men and one woman walking up to the treaty line they smell of vampires but they aren't vampires and then I howled and I thought ok son I'll be right there don't do anything and James thought ok mom and then I thought ok Josh, Alisha I want you to phased back and go home while me and Aaron go to James and Josh thought what why we can help.

So then I thought as I made it out to be an order go now tell the others what's going on but tell them not to follow and both Josh and Alisha thought fine and they ran behind a tree and phased back and Josh put shorts on and Alisha pulled a dress on and then I saw them come from behind the tree and just look at me and Aaron and I got angry so I howled out an order for them to understand while their alpha was in wolf form.

Then once I howled the order both Josh and Alisha knew what it was because both of them ran towards my house and so once I knew Josh and Alisha was safe I thought ok Aaron let's go and Aaron thought ok mom lets go kick some ass and I thought we aren't kicking ass until I know for sure what they want and watch you language and Aaron thought sorry mom and I thought it's fine and then me and Aaron ran away from our home still in our wolf forms and ran towards the treaty line.

Did you like it. Review and comment