chapter 1

hello humans lolol i'm y/n and i'm 17 years old currently i am attending highskool and live with my mom only since my dad left us when i was 3. currently i'm heading downstairs from my room to find my mother since i'm staving.

"mom" says y/n
"honey hurry and pack your bags" says y/n's mom looking rushed
"for what?"  you say a little worried,
"i told you we're moving with your new dad"
ugh i sigh
"step, mom" i sigh annoyed
"hurry sweetheart"
i sit on the couch and sigh once again, i sat there for a moment to take everything in, i knew this day would come sooner or later. you didn't know who the man your mom was gonna marry was, you were starting to get nervous since you weren't going to be used to having a father figure around.

~*~time skip~*~

after awhile of over thinking on the couch i walked back up stairs and packed a few things, you realized you were still hungry so you made you way back down to find your moms room

as you walked down to your moms room you open the door slowly only to see her touching herself saying a mans name over and over agin
"timmy", "timmy mommy's gonna make you cum baby", "oh timothee i love you"

you quickly walked away from the disturbing scene, you then started thinking 'is his name timothee'? you really couldn't care less you decided to go back to your room to change for skool since it would be starting in a hour.

~*~

okay hi guys lolol that's it for this first chapter what do you think?:0 i will try to update each 2/3 days if i can since i will be starting skool tmr and my life will become very busy again:(. anyways i will write the next chapter maybe tmr!:) bye guys please fill free to comment any suggestions or something🙈🤢💕🦋🌸✨❤️💫💅🏽🥰.