14: Slumber Party

Start from the beginning

"Just like the others, Jin and I formed our own band. I wasn't even planning on participating in the Showcase." I shrugged.

"I'd love to hear and see you play. It makes me wish I was there." Twilight places her elbow on the table, resting her head on a hand while looking at me.

"Actually, I recorded them singing and playing when we were at the cafeteria! See?" Pinkie Pie pulls out her pink phone to show Twilight, putting the volume on high for her to hear.

"Wow! You sound incredible, (Y/N)! And you know how to play the piano as well!" The Equestrian Princess compliments.

"I-It's nothing really.." I scratch the back of my head.

"Yeah, so that isn’t exactly the only strange thing that’s happened since you left." The athlete sets her drink down, showing Twilight a video clip of herself playing the guitar and transforming into her half-pony form.

"Pretty sweet, huh? It happens to all of us when we play." Rainbow Dash puts her feet up on the table.

The princess was utterly astonished by the clip and placed down her drink.

"Hmm.. My crown was returned to Equestria but some of its magic must have remained here at Canterlot High. Now that we’re all back together, we can use that magic on the Sirens, just like when we were able to use it on Sunset Shimmer when she turned into that horrifyingly awful winged monster!"

Just like Applejack and Rainbow Dash, Twilight has fallen victim to her mistake; turning to look at Sunset, she smiles in an embarrassed manner.

"No offense." The Equestrian Princess addresses.

"None taken. I’m used to it." Sunset grumpily says before letting out a chuckle.

"They’ll never even know what hit ’em!" The rainbow-haired girl stood from her chair, unfolding a series of punches into the air.

Applejack catches her friend's fist and asserts, "We’ve got nothin’ to worry about now that Twilight’s back."

"Oh. I’m pretty sure I could find something to worry about but it won’t be the Sirens!" The animal lover hugs Spike with a joyful smile.

"The sooner we do this, the better. Any idea where the Dazzlings might be?"

While the girls were discussing where the Dazzlings could be and Twilight informed them of what Adagio, Aria and Sonata were capable of doing, I glanced over at Jin.

My demon friend was staring off to the side, deeply absorbed in his own thoughts.

'Hey, are you alright? You're never this quiet.'

The light gray and black-haired male didn't turn his head but he responded directly from his mind to mine.

'Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking of something..'

'Promise me you'll tell me about it later?'

His ruby red orbs are now fixed onto my (F/C) ones and with a small smile forming on his lips, he nods as a gesture of saying 'yes'.