4: Helping Twilight win the Crown

Sorry for the long wait everyone, and thank you for hour patience! Without further ado though, here's chapter four! Also sorry for any errors! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now the girls and I are at Sugarcube Cafe or known as the Sweet Shoppe as everyone calls it. The others went ahead and made their orders while Twilight and I read the menu.

"I'll just take a glass of cola. What about you, Twilight?" I told Mrs. Cake, one of the owners of the Sweet Shoppe.

"I'll uh have a strawberry milkshake." Twilight decided.

"Coming right up!" The woman says before making our drinks.

We stood by the cash register to wait for our drinks. As the two of us were waiting, we met a familiar face at the cafe.

"Oh hey, (Y/N)! Twilight!"

Flash Sentry, he had vivid cornflower blue eyes, two tones of moderate sapphire blue hair, and pale grayish amber skin

Flash Sentry, he had vivid cornflower blue eyes, two tones of moderate sapphire blue hair, and pale grayish amber skin. His outfit consisted of a black jacket outlined with white and red stripes in the middle, a white t-shirt of a shield with a thunderbolt in the center, blue jeans and black and white tennis shoes.

The guy is pretty well-known for playing the electric guitar in his band called Flash Drive. We encounter each other in the hallways and sometimes have small chats, overall I considered him as an acquaintance.

"Oh hey Flash. What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Just here to hang out with my bandmates. Also, I heard Twilight here is running for Princess of the Fall Formal. Is that true?" Flash raises a brow.

"That's right." I nod.

"I'm sure she'll pull through, but I'd be careful if I were her. Sunset Shimmer is no joke when it comes to winning." The electric guitarist warns.

"Thank you, Flash. I appreciate it." Twilight smiles.

"I'll vote for you! Well I better get going, my band is waiting for me. Good luck tomorrow!" Flash waves us goodbye before heading out with his two bandmates.

"One glass of cola!" I heard my order being called by Mrs. Cake.

I took the glass into my hands, but I waited for Twilight to get her drink so we could walk back together. Mrs. Cake was putting whipped cream on top of the drink, but stopped to look at Twilight as the princess requested for oats with her order.