15.

[S H U I C H I]

Another week had passed, and he has not seen his beloved since. He was worried about him, afterall the shorter male had only approached him at work for a hi or a goodbye, and they barely were able to text each other. And after that misunderstanding, he felt that they had grown slightly further away, which seriously worried him.

As the male left his household towards his job, he felt his phone vibrate from his back pocket. Calmly he took it out and checked out who was calling him, for his surprise, it was no one else but Ouma, he found this weird, after all, Kokichi should be either sleeping or at school at this time of the day.

—kichi? You haven't texted me for so long! Is everything alright?— The taller male said with a worried tone, as he walked through the streets of japan on way to his job.

—Oi, are you The emo virgin?— a loud high pitch female voice said from the other line, this made Saihara's anxiety get worse, knowing that this was not the voice of Kokichi, but his friend, Iruma.

—Iruma? What happened? Where is Kokichi?— Saihara asked even more worried now, his pase becoming faster, almost sprinting though the streets, mainly so he could calm himself down.

—Congrats emo, your boyfriend is in the hospital.— and with those words, Saihara paralyzed completely, as the people walked around him, and the cars drove rapidly through the streets, the taller male felt his heart drop, as his phone slowly slid down from his ear, to the floor, as his heart beat became faster, and as tears started to form in his eyes.

"What?"

As everything went black.

As he sat inside of the waiting room, he aggressively rubbed his hands together, praying that Kokichi was well. He was not aware of why he was there or what was going on, so he was fully worried.

—Oi, emo.— A female voice said, coming close to him, it was no one else but Iruma. She has her hair up in a ponytail, and wearing casual clothing, she was followed by the pale albino that worked with Saihara, or in other words, Kiibo.

—Ah, Iruma, Kiibo, good morning..— The male said looking at the younger ones.—Do you guys know what happened to Kokichi? The doctors didn't told me anything.

—Well, uhm, I wasn't there exactly, neither have much information about it, but apparently he completely passed out in middle of his med exam, we don't have all of the details however.—The shorter albino had said, passing his robotic hand through his hair, Saihara just nodded without any energy at the remark, getting lost in thought.

—Oi, but don't get so depressed, that gremlin won't die so easily, and if he does, I will grab his soul from the pit of hell back to reality, I still have some business with him.— The taller female said with her snappy tone placing her hands on her own waist. That was when, the door that lead to the purple haired boy's room opened, revealing a purple haired nurse.

—G-Good morning everyone, I-I am Mikan Tsumiki. After doing some exams on Ouma, we saw that he hasn't been consuming the proper nutrients for his body, the only thing he has been feeding himself on is pure black coffee.— The nurse, Tsumiki, had said, while going through her own papers, Saihara's anxiety wasn't getting any better.—He also has been sleep deprived, which didn't do better to his health, the boy m-might have passed out because of badly he was treating h-himself.

—Thank you...Is he awake at the moment?— those were the only words that could come out of Shuichi's mouth without his shaking voice affected him, and the tears that were filling his eyes started to pour down.

—y-yes he i-— The female nurse didn't got to finish her words when the y'all boy of dark hairs sprinted inside of the room. There, he saw his weak beloved, he was pale, paler than before, as the bags under his eyes were pitch Plácida, and his eyes seemed weak.

The shorter boy wasn't laying down however, he was sitting up on the bed, glancing towards the blank hospital wall. He was surprisingly calm, as if being here didn't bother him at all.

—K-Kichi...— those were the last words Saihara could say for them to end up in full tears, this startled the shorter one, which just looked at the tall boy which aggressively wiped his own tears off of his face.

—Shumai I-—The shorter boy couldnt finish his explanation when he was tightly embraced by the crying older boy.

—I was so worried!— Saihara said in full tears with a broken voice, still hugging the shorter boy which just embraced the taller one back.

—I am sorry...— The purple haired boy said in a low voice, there, the other two walked in.

—See! I told you he wasn't going to die that easily.— Iruma said to then laugh loudly, Kiibo just giggled.

The taller male slowly separated from the shorter one, which just gave the taller boy a weak smile.

They felt the nurse walk in again, as they turned around, she began to talk.

—W-we will be able to dispatch O-Ouma by today, however, h-he won't be able to leave home.—The nurse said, the stuttering quite annoyed Saihara, but he couldn't be the one to be judging.

—I-I just need to get some of this paperwork filled and y-you guys are good to go, h-his insurance already p-payed for everything, the Nurse said, giving them some paper and pen, Shuichi answered the paper with the help of the purple haired boy and handed it to the nurse, which then allowed them to leave.

Kokichi was silent the whole way out of the hospital as the held hands. Shuichi was concerned on his behavior, but didn't comment on it at all.

—I am sorry.—The short male suddenly said as they were both waiting for a bus, Shuichi wasn't going to force Kokichi onto walking home.

—You don't have to be sorry at all Kichi. When we get home you will rest and eat something, alright?—Shuichi said, still holding the boy's hand as they stepped inside of the bus. The shorter male just nodded, he didn't seem to have the energy to say anything.

As they sat in the back, Shuichi pulled out his electronic devise, and his earbuds, giving one to Kokichi. Both of them sat next to each other, as the song "Green" by Cavetown filled their heads with its melody. For their advantage, the bus was silent, which made this more enjoyable.

Both males snuggled together, laying each other's heads in their shoulders as they listened to the music together. Slowly, their problems had disappeared slowly. And they slowly fell asleep snuggling against each other. Just because of a song, the two males get closer together.

But who could have thought the song was going to have a different meaning in the future of the purple haired boy.

—To be continued...
5