3.

[S H U I C H I]

Wednesday 6:30PM

It had been three days since the two days started to talk and interact with each other. As their friendship grew, Saihara was more open about his interests and boundaries, and Ouma became more clingier and louder as the time passed by, this genuinely annoyed the tallest, as he couldn't handle people who broke his boundaries easily.

This was one of those days, Saihara found himself inside of the flower shop, as he was watering up the plants, he could feel how the door opened roughly, he cursed under his breath as he glanced towards it, it was nobody else but Kokichi Ouma walking inside.

—SAI BELOVED~ GOOD AFTERNOON!— The male of dark purple hairs with a wide smile on his lips as he rushed towards the male to give him a hug. This however was not Saihara's plan for today, as he easily avoided the other by grabbing him by his forehead, avoiding him to move any further.

—How many times do I have to tell you to just call me by my last name?—Saihara questioned with a frown, freeing the other from his grip, as the shortest pouted as he crossed his arms.

—But Saihara is such a boring last name~ what if I call you shumai?—Ouma said with a wide smile drawn on his face, Saihara knew that Ouma's goal was to get into his nerves.

—Don't even think about it, I can't even understand why do you want to give me a nickname so badly, my last name is not that hard to pronounce.—Saihara complained, which Ouma did not listen towards, as he attempted to come up with a new silly nickname.

—Then what about...— Ouma grinned, a mischievous grin drawn on his face as Saihara raised an eyebrow.—My dear Shuichi?—Ouma said with a smile, a giggle leaving his mouth. Saihara glanced at the other quite surprised and annoyed at the same time a light, low blush appearing on his cheeks as he glanced away.

—Don't call my by first name basis.—Saihara said as he cleared his throat, as he continued to do his job, as he allowed his hairs to cover his face with no issue. Ouma's face became one of surprise.

—So you are fine with me calling you My dear?—Ouma smiled as he saw how Saihara actively looked away.—Woah! My dear is so into me I am flattered~!—A grin appeared on Ouma's face, as Saihara just wanted to get swallowed by the earth.

—Is everything alright over here Saihara?— a blonde girl said as she walked out of the staff room with Tojo, both glancing at the scenario with a curious look in their eyes.

—oh! Akamatsu! Yes everything is alright please do not worry!—Saihara said as he glanced at the two girls that went back to doing their own thing, his energy had completely changed as if he was not in middle of a conflict with Ouma.

Saihara glanced at Ouma for a bit, a light frown on his face, which towards Ouma just giggled towards.

—I will continue doing my job, now if you excuse me.—Saihara said with bittersweet tone, Ouma just stared at the other, letting out a short sigh to then smile.

—that's no fun~ but that's alright, I have to go to work in like, three minutes anyways.—Ouma said as he shrugged, to then place his hands on the back of his head.

—Well then, it's settled. Have a nice day.—Saihara said in a formal tone, as he walked towards his destination with nothing else to say.