"Does your skin always shine in the sun like this", he asked softly in awe as he touched the side of my shoulder softly with the back of his fingers.

"I'm not sure, as someone who lived in Seattle I've only ever been to a beach a handful of times", I smiled as I watched as his fingers traveled down my arm and to my waist where he grabbed it.

"How would you feel about a beach wedding", he asked with a smirk before we both laughed which eased the sexual tension.

While the others revealed the bathing suits they were wearing and decided to sit and relax for a bit, I decided to do the opposite. I put my hair up into a high messy bun and began walking towards the beautiful blue body of water that seemed to be calling my name.

"Hey Leah", came Grayson's voice from behind me just as I was putting one foot into the water that flowed back and forth on the wet sand.

I looked back at him with an excited smile still stuck on my face, holding my foot just above the water.

He seemed to be in thought for a moment before he smiled.

"Tell me how the water is okay little goddess", he chuckled.

"Got it Gray", I called back.

With that I placed both feet into the cold water that was a great relief from the burning sun that was beating down above us. I walked deeper into the water and let it cool off the bottom half of my body before I said 'fuck it' and dove under the water to get my body and hair completely wet. I'd most likely have to spend a few hours washing it later on tonight but it was definitely worth it. when I came back up I wiped the water from my face and looked out into the distance as the water stretched for miles. Some people would say that the fact that the water seems to go on forever was frightening but I found it calming. The water to me was like chances, possibilities, dreams, and adventures... absolutely endless.

I was interrupted from my daydreaming though when out of no where a body jumped up from under the water right under me and warm muscular arms grabbed me around my waist. I let out a squeak of surprise and was squirming until I heard a very familiar laugh in my ear.

"That wasn't funny Gray", I pouted as he let me go and then came around to stand in front of me, water dripping and sliding down his tan body.

"Say it again", he smiles as he stepped closer to me.

"Say what again?"

"The nickname you've given me, say it again", he replied.

"Okay...Gray. Why are you acting like no one else has ever called you that", I asked confused.

"Because no one has. Evangeline calls me Graysee but no one's ever called me Gray. I want you to be the only one who calls me that", he smirked as his voice dropped to a very sultry tone as I felt the tips of his fingers against my waist.

"I don't know... I think Graysee is a very good nickname for you", I smirked playfully. Suddenly I was picked up by Grayson and I screamed and laughed as he hauled me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He walked deeper into the water and I had to place my hands on his lower back and hold myself up just to keep my face out of the water

"Now I know what you're thinking of doing Gray, and I'm asking that you not please", I asked as I tried to fight the bubbly laughter coming from my lips.

"Say pretty please little goddess."

"Pretty please Gray", I asked. But I should've known that wasn't going to work.

"After careful consideration... I've decided to deny you're request", Grayson said right before flopping me back first into the water. I felt myself become submerged in the cold water and tried to stand up but couldn't feel the ground below me. I popped my head out of water to catch my breath and swam to keep myself afloat before an arm went around my waist and I was pulled up against a warm muscular body.