Warning signs

Dipper POV

My body suddenly felt hot and feverish, I felt the cement underneath me and quickly realized I was put in a cell. I tried to get up but my body betrayed me. "Shit I much rather be dead right now," my sight was blurry and my body was shaking. I crawled over to the corner of the cell, looking around to see another figure here with me, "Tambry?" I asked in a soft whisper, she suddenly awoke and saw me, "Dipper?" She started to cry, "Hey, it's okay," I tried to comfort her but it was really a scary situation for both of us. "Dipper the town, it came under attack and there were bats in the sky and then suddenly I-"
"I know it's Bill, he's trying to take over, gravity falls again," I said, trying not to pant as much as I am. "Are you okay? A fever," she looked over me concerned, "Dipper your an Omega? Oh my god, what are we doing here?" I grimaced when she asked that, knowing full well why we were here. "He wants all the Omegas in Gravity Falls...''I slowly stopped talking as I heard footsteps enter the room, one of Bill henchmen grabbed Tambery and left me in the cell. I felt disgusted feeling relief for him not grabbing me, but it's inevitable at this point. I sunk my back in the wall, my eyes slowly opening and closing, "Shit these are all symptoms of an Omegas heat."

Bill POV

"Hey EyeBall, did you find any other omegas yet?"
"No not yet, only the two we have in custody, the girl is coming up now"
"Good, send her up. I also want to talk to Kryptos, she said that there'd be some interesting toys that I can play with," I laughed maniacally.

I watched as the girl was thrown into the room on her knees, fearful to even look at me. I walked down grabbing her face and looking her over, her pheromones were starting to release and it was revolting. "She's not going to work, you can kill her, eat her, do whatever, I honestly don't care."

My hands were shaking as the people in the cell were taken away one at a time, my heat was only getting worse and without my suppressants I was gradually becoming hotter every second. My eyes were trying to focus on the now three in the room (other than myself).
Gravity Falls was under siege and only four omegas were found, of course it is bound to be a small number for such a small town. The first Tambry, Max a store keeper, and Bella one of Pacifica's friends. Then of course me, Dipper Pines.

Next, was Max and assuming that Tambry didn't come back, Bill probably killed her. Honestly I would much rather be dead than end up his pet Omega. I was panting heavily, looking over at the last two, "do any of you have any suppressants?" The two shook their heads, wishing to help the young boy and wanting to find an escape route. "Hey, you two are would much rather be dead than catch the interest of that crazy bastard," I panted, already sweating from around the collar. The two gulped and the tension only increased when another left the room, and in the end none of them came back and it was just me left.
I looked over to see a henchmen standing tall in front of the cell gate, I laughed a bit. I lifted my fists up attempting to fight only to be punched in the stomach and dragged out of the cell.

"Kryptos, you got enjoyable tools for me?" I snickered and looked over to what she was working on.
"There is cream from the demon world on the counter, it's basically an irresistible smell and taste for an omega," I watched as Bill grabbed it with fascination. "Found an Omega to use it on?" "Nothing yet Kryptos, there still looking for other Omegas, but it looks like there are only the four." She nodded in agreement, and watched as he took his leave.

Dipper POV

I was tossed into the room, in what used to be Pacificas manor. It changed drastically with Bill's ownership and decor, the walls were gold and red with luxurious red carpet, piano set, and a king's bed with black sheets and red blanket. Including the excessive amount of pillows and drawings of his three sided form. However, the unnerving part of the room was the smell, specifically the Alpha pheromones that leaked from every corner of the room; the smell of intoxicating dominance. As the guard slammed the door shut, hearing the sound of metal lock from the outside, I was trapped with a lustful predator. There was no escaping the smell of Bill pheromones, and me having my heat right now, made me want to drown in them anyway. I collapsed on the ground, my body shaking and extremely hot, I want so badly to be fucked right now. "Ughhhhh shit," my eyelids started to close. I reached down to my already ertic cock, "I want to take care of this so bad..."
The door opened quietly and the steps became louder until the blonde was in my view. Holding what looked like a cylinder cream substance? "B-B-Bil~l?"