Bio

Hi y'all before I begin the story I just wanted to say that this is my very first time writing a story so I apologize if i can't write and it sucks and gets a little cheesy, also english is not my first language. Additionally Archer might be op as hell ( i love the guy and i hate seeing him nerfed).

With that wrapped up let's start it!!!

Name(Y/N): Basically Archer/Shirou Emiya Your him

Other names: Wrought Iron Hero, Hunter of the Red Plains, Solo player, Red player (not sure if these are going to do anything).

Age: mid 20's?? not sure

Gear:

Casual clothes:

Casual clothes:

Weapons/Abilities

Weapons/Abilities

A/N: The Archer that i'm making is the same as his Fate Stay Night Counterpart but with some changes.

BY THE POWER OF FAN FICTION: he can freely project the original copies of a weapon with no faults and degrading. He won't have infinite mana but will have a shit ton. He will be able to project divine items without killing himself in the process, for example Excalibur.

Projection and Tracing: Archer's signature magical abilities. Projection lets him materialize objects from his mind, and Tracing creates a copy of anything Archer's seen. Combining these two powers lets Archer conjure exact replicas of any weapon he's seen, which while slightly inferior to the original( AS BEFORE THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN!!!, once he projects it is on the same level and can rival the original), have all the powers of their original counterparts. While wielding a Traced weapon, Archer gains all the skill and experience of the weapon's original wielder.Reinforcement: A magic power that enhances qualities of an object, such as toughness, sharpness, etc. Archer usually uses it to form his summoned weapons into arrows, but he can use it on himself to boost his physical abilities and senses.Broken Phantasm: By charging mana into a weapon, Archer can transform it into a destructive projectile that violently explodes when it hits something.Clairvoyance: Enhances Archer's eyesight for long-ranged sniping. Lets him count the individual tiles on a bridge while standing on top of a very tall bridge.Independent Action: Lets Archer stay active for two days without a Master providing him with mana. (I'm not sure about this one i don't know if there will be any masters yet)Unlimited Blade Works: Infinite Creation of Swords: Archer's Reality Marble, a world created in his mind, that's the source of his power and stores every weapon he's ever seen. Archer can bring Unlimited Blade Works into the real world, transporting himself and everyone around him into it. While inside Unlimited Blade Works, Archer can create countless copies of every weapon he's seen, which he can telekinetically control and fire as projectiles.