Battle of Ideals

Archer POV

Archer POV

Archer (Y/N): This is where you will die Emiya Shirou. You are a fool coming here when you know you can't win, I am your ideal it should be clear that our skills are like day and night. You are nothing but a mindless imitation imprisoned by a stupid ideal, such a man like you should've never existed in the first place, yes if only i--- you never existed I WOULD'VE NEVER BECAME A MINDLESS KILLER CLEANING UP AFTER HUMANITY!!!!

As i was ranting this to my younger self i added a little weight to my swords and broke his into two. He backed away in disgust with a face of nausea.

Archer (Y/N): That terrible face of yours looks like your about to vomit so it seems you didn't just absorb my knowledge about projection you also saw how you would end up too huh? Then that makes it even easier. Everything what you saw was true Emiya Shirou that is what catching up to me will cost you, You should see it again with your own eyes the place where i ended up and the place where you will end up if you don't stop your retarded ass from pursuing that bullshit ideal of ours.

Shirou: He is doing that again, that spell, the world of Unlimited blades. Damn if only i can use that against him.

Shirou POV

Archer (Y/N): I AM THE BONE OF MY SWORD

All of the sudden Archer is engulfed with a crap ton of mana and the area around starts to become heavy.

Shirou's thoughts

Damn it i don't want to understand it but somehow i do. There was an ideal he wanted to protect, he did not care what he had to sacrifice to do so even if it was himself. Every time he was betrayed he always believed there was a next time as long as he didn't betray himself.

Archer (Y/N): STEEL IS MY BODY AND FIRE IS MY BLOOD

He is like a cold blooded killer machine to others. He was a useful person to other people's eyes so he was conveniently used, in their eyes he was just a tool and nothing more. But the tool/machine had an ideal he wanted to protect so he accepted that role.

Archer (Y/N): I HAVE CREATED OVER A THOUSAND BLADES

The more he kills and the more he is unable to save, the less he can talk about his ideals. The only thing he could do was to protect that contradicting ideal to the best he could. And the result was that he found out that everything was all nonsense, dreamed by a fool who can only cause nuisance to others.

Archer (Y/N): UNKNOWN TO DEATH NOR KNOWN TO LIFE

This one was hard to decipher but i believe that when he died he was never celebrated as a hero for his actions but it didn't seem that he cared and in life no one ever understood anything about him and he was nothing more but a pawn to use for other people's benefit.