Doctor Visit

This is just a fictional story, that represents the characters(Bill a demon/devil) and in the setting of a Omegaverse storyline. this is a mature level reading (SMUT WARNING). If you don't like this concept or story line, do not read.

Gravity falls was in chaos, and it began with the three sided demon, the battle felt never ending, however it was won through the Cipher wheel and the certain symbols each individual represented. It caused the ending and the beginning of a new gravity, one filled with fear and suspension. Nonetheless, Mabel and I had left towards California. Turning 13, was the time for the universal test, Beta, Alpha, or Omega...
"I'm an Omega?"
"Yes Dipper Pines, you will have regular heats, we will be prescribing some suppressants, I recommend taking them after your first heat has passed so that you can regulate the intake of the medicine."
"I don't understand, my whole family are Betas? Including my twin sister? How does that happen?"
"Occasionally, genetics will skip a few generations, and just because you and your sister are twins doesn't necessarily contribute to your 2nd gender."
"Alright...when can I get the suppressants?"
"I can prescribe them today, whenever it is convenient for you, you can pick them up at the medical office"
"Thanks Doctor"
A quick nod and slip of paper ended the conversation.

"Shit", I took the bottle and swallowed a pill quickly. 'If I take these everyday, I won't have any heats and that's better off for me, now for the rest of hellish school to get through', I opened the door with a loud thud glancing over at my parents then to my sister. "How did the test go Bro-Bro?" My parents were setting the table for a quick and easy meal. I took a seat, as my mom portioned the spaghetti between the four of us, my father glaced a smile at my mother, "Thanks Honey, and I'm sure Dipper got the same as yours Mabel, right son?" Of course that seems to be the obvious conclusion, I took a sip of my cold drink, "My test came back as Omega." I knew exactly what was about to happen, and honestly I think my mother and Mabel exaggerated a bit, "What? But Mable is a Beta and you two are twins!" I grimace at that, "He said that it can skip a few generations and apparently it doesn't matter about being a twin or not since it isn't all in the genes." I'm already upset about the result, why does everyone have to have a panic attack here, it's not like we are living in the olden century, "It's fine mom, I got suppressants and I actually do my homework on these thing rather than being a doodle head like mabel here." Pointing over at my twin sister already putting her famous sprinkles on the already made spaghetti, "at least the idiot over there is a normal Beta, she would be screwed as an Omega." I saw my father snicker at the comment, and Mabel gave me a childish pout. "Dipper, that's not funny, you know-", I cut my mother off quickly "I know." I glanced over at Mabel giving her a smile, looking over to my mother, giving her a reassured smile. "Alright, we can talk more about this later dipper." Luckly, my mother has that same intuition as myself. I don't want Mabel to know, she's fine being her innocent, and annoying self.

After dinner was taken care of, my father and Mabel went and played some quick easy games before bed. I helped my mother clean the kitchen, I heard her sigh and look over me, her eyes full of worry. "Mom, it'll be fine, I won't be telling anyone my gender in school so no one will know," I continued washing the few pots and pans by hand, trying to ignore the turning feeling in my gut. " I know Dipper, but that unfortunately won't be easy, somehow it always gets out...and you're going to have a hard time with pheromones around you..and..." Sighing, I turned over to my mom, "I know the reality..." "Dipper you may read about it and know what to do, and I am so proud of you! But that doesn't change the experience and I don't want that for you." I set the clean dishes on the side, giving my mom a quick hug, "Ill be fine, and I really don't want Mabel to think about all these worries so please don't bring it up to her or have her protect me. Just treat me normally, and I'll just come to you if I have any issues." My mom gave me a sincere smile, "Alright that's a promise, let's talk about something positive yeah?"
Mabel and Father began to laugh loudly, as we walked into the living room, taking my seat on the couch with Mabel. "Sounds like my two little brats had an adventure while they were in gravity falls, huh"
The rest of the night was filled with laughter and smiles about the crazy and unbelievable stories of gravity falls.
My mother tucked me into bed, along with my father carrying Mabel up the stairs, sleeping soundly next to me. "Hey Dipper, how about after school you move to Gravity Falls, I'm sure you will be happy living there and continuing college, and since it is in Oregon, you can pass off as a Beta. I'll send you your suppressants that way you don't have to register your medical records there." My eyes lit up immediately, I've already been missing the smell of leaves and lake water, and the feel of the grass beneath my feet. "That sounds great mom, thanks, and I'll do my best not to get in trouble while I'm here," my mother lightly laughed at that. "It's not you I'm worried about getting in trouble," both of us glancing at Mabel and smirking. The door slowly shut for the night, as I fell asleep peacefully.

6 years later

I've completed high school, thank God! Sure, there was bullying and the stereotyping but nothing that I couldn't handle. I focused on what was important, my education, and I got into the top school in gravity falls, Oregon. Finally, Mabel didn't really understand the bullying, but she never got grouped in with me, so it ended up perfectly. 'Ha! What am I saying, that was hell, and as much as I am happy Mabel didn't go through any of it. Does Not change how badly I would much rather be a Beta than an Omega!'
"Dipper! Dipper! We made it!" Throwing her graduation cap in the air, and giving me a hug marked the end of high school. Her smile made it all worth it, and once we are in Gravity Falls, I'll finally be a 'Beta'.
The Bus was arriving soon, and as me and Mabel were packing, and saying our goodbyes. "We are so proud of you both!" my parents said in sync. "Now Mabel-", my mother pulled Mabel to the side, "Your brother is a beta at Gravity Falls understood, don't say anything about him being an Omega." Mabel slowly nodded, not really understanding the difference. 'Of course, I don't blame her, I haven't even had my first heat yet, all thanks to the suppressants that I've been taking everyday."

The Bus Stop

The doors opened with a smack, as the driver exhamind the both of us. Odly, my sister grew taller than me by a few inches, both of us had our traditional brown hair, with the exception that my sister had her falling all the way down her back in a ponytail. While my hair was a curly mess covering my birthmark along with my signature pinetree hat. My sister was wearing her colorful attire, and myself wearing a blue sweater for the ride, and blue jeans with regular converse. He raised his hand, telling us to climb aboard, "destination?" I looked over the bus for a place to sit, as my sister beamed at the driver "Gravity Falls, please." The driver started his course, as me and my sister were the only two on the bus. I slumped into my seat, and looked over to my sister who seemed to want to ask me a question.
"What's up sis?"
"Dipper, why does it matter if your a Beta or Omega"
I smiled, "It shouldn't Mabel, but do me this favor and keep this a secret between us too. The world views Omegas differently, and that's all you have to know about it."
"That doesn't answer the question dipper"
"Oh so you're catching on now?"
"Where did you pick up this sarcasm?"
"Ha! It's a survival tactic Mabel, probably why I am an Omega and you're not."
"Hey! What is that supposed to me!"
I laughed a bit, noticing the drivers annoyance I quickly quieted down. "Meaning" I lightly pushed her nose and smiled "That I wanna be a Beta." She yet again did her signature child-like pout, and I smiled.
"Get some rest, and just remeber it's a promise. You don't tell anyone."
"Alright I won't," she rested her head on my shoulder and quickly went to sleep.