"Morning," Taehyung said as he turned his chair towards her, a sucker stick poking out of his mouth.

"Hey!" Charlie greeted, sitting down and putting her feet up on the desk as she relaxed into the extra seat he had, taking a bite out of her toast.

"Get your dirty feet off my stuff!" Taehyung shouted, hitting her feet. Charlie immediately put them down, her hands up in the air in surrender.

"Geez sorry," Charlie said sarcastically. "So whatcha working on this early already?" Charlie looked at the computer screens, trying to decipher the code.

"Let's not confuse that pretty head of yours," Taehyung said, winking at her.

"Oh shut up," Charlie spat back. "But seriously, what is all this?" She stood up and looked over Taehyung's shoulder.

This wasn't the first time she had asked about what and how he does what he does. She knew she would never learn how to hack into anything or place a virus in someone's system, but she was curious to learn at least a little bit about what he was doing. Plus, Taehyung did not mind teaching her, he was actually excited to be able to explain what he does and not have someone roll their eyes at him. All the other guys poked fun at him for being the nerd and geek, but Charlie was curious and always complimented him on how smart he was.

Taehyung took out the sucker from his mouth and used it to point at the screen to his right. "So, this is a potential lead we have for a drug pusher in the area. Yoongi asked me to look into him. Just need to figure out when he is transporting the next shipment," he shared.

Taehyung started typing in some things to further look into the guy, trying his best to explain to Charlie what he was doing. She nodded and focused on what he was clicking and typing in order to gain access to the target's personal computer.

"And voila! His personal computer desktop," he said, grinning victoriously. Taehyung sat back in his chair and looked over to Charlie, waiting for his compliment.

"Amazing, as always," Charlie said sarcastically, but still gave him a smile.

"Oh! I almost forgot." Taehyung reached over to the other side of his desk, picking up a phone and handing it to her. "I downloaded all the songs you requested, plus a couple bonus ones," he said, giving her a smirk. Charlie took her cell phone and started looking through all the songs, a huge smile on her face.

"You are the best!" she exclaimed.

"I know," he replied. Taehyung reached his hands behind his head, proud of himself. "I would never have pegged you for a hard rock girl, but I must say, I don't mind your choice in music."

Charlie finally looked up and gave him a grateful smile. "Now you just need to help me get the others on board," she said while Taehyung shook his head, leaning back towards the monitor.

"Well, I'll let you get back to work. Thanks again!" Charlie said as she walked out of the room. She quickly stopped by her room and grabbed her headphones before heading down to the training room to get in a quick cardio workout this morning.

As she walked into the training room, she saw Jimin laying on the mat, stretching, while Hoseok was standing over a table full of gadgets that he was piecing together. She gave them both a small nod as she put in her headphones and headed towards the treadmill. She took off the t-shirt she was wearing, exposing her sports bra.

It took about a month for Charlie to be more comfortable around the guys, but she figured if the guys can train and workout without a shirt, why can't she be in just her sports bra? When she finally had the courage to take her shirt off in front of them, she was glad that the guys didn't look at her any differently, except for Jimin who always teased her about everything.