~Olive~

*Warning*
.Smut-Ish
.Fluff-Ish
.Kissing

"Well come and get it"

It was a summer day, the weather was perfect. The losers got time to be kids and not have to deal with their parents. So all of the losers thought that it would be a good idea to go to there "hangout" spot. All the losers where sitting down chatting and eating snacks. "Who brought olives" Stanley asked while putting one in his mouth, Richie laughed lightly "I may have brought them". Eddie was in the hammock reading ignoring the whole conversation, "do you even like olives" Beverly rolled her eyes while asking. Richie thought for a moment "yeah I do" he said while glancing over at Eddie, Beverly smirked while leaning over and wispering to Stanley. Stanley laughed and nodded to Beverly, Richie raised his eyebrow "what", Beverly laughed "I wanna make a bet with you". Richie crossed his arms "okay, what" Stanley smirked, "I bet you can't get Eddie to take a olive out of your mouth". Richie thought for a moment, grabbed an olive, and walked over to Eddie. Richie whispered something in Eddie's ear.

Eddie glared at Richie and grabbed the olive out of Richie's hand, Richie walked over to where the rest of the losers were sitting and winked. Eddie sighed "Well come and get it" Eddie said while putting the olive in his mouth, Richie waltzed over to Eddie and leaned down in front of him. "Is this okay" Richie whispered, Eddie nodded. Richie connected there lips and took the olive out of Eddie's mouth, Richie broke the kiss and walked back over to the the rest of the losers. Richie sat down and spit the olive into his hand and winked at them. Everyone just sat the confused. Richie and Eddie just sat there amused that non of them knew that they have been dating for the past two months.

Well I hope you guys enjoyed this random chapter.

~The person who wrote this

334 Words