Chapter: 7

The shimmering sun meets my eyes. I open my eyelids to discover myself in an another land. Everything here is so bright, I could hardly open my eyes at first. Now, that my eyes seem to adjust to the brightness I witness something new, a new place where I have never been. The sort of image that you get when you imagine about heaven. Yes, exactly a land like heaven.

Golden butterflies surrounding the honey flowers that seem to invite them for a breakfast to start their day with. The pink cherry blossoms are peacefully resting on the trunk of the tree. Here and there I could see the ears of the rabbits, but no trace of them. Maybe they are all intentionally hiding from me behind the long bushes. The cute chirping of birds feels like the best music in this world. No matter wherever I look there is always something new to see. A golden magical land.

Wait, where am I? Where is mom?

Suddenly the thought of no mom, gave me shivers. Am I kidnapped? But why will anyone kidnap me?

I try to run looking for any clue to exit this place but it looks like a labyrinth. Almost everything looks same. Now I'm scared. Who bought me here?

I run and run and run but end up in the same place. Suddenly I saw a shadow.

Who are you? I try to shout, but can't. I can't speak anything. What's wrong with me? I feel like I'm about to cry. No, I'm crying. My tears are falling like a waterfall. I'm scared.

The birds have become silent. But then, I can hear someone singing. I'm not alone. I try to follow the sound. I have to walk a lot. There are no butterflies anymore. The bright light has become dull. And there are no flowers anymore.

Few meters away from me, I could see a girl swinging. A little girl with two ponytails. And there seems to be a little animal with her. Rabbit, no cat or a frog. I can't see. I move closer. More closer. I can hear her voice. Is she...no no way. She is Dashuri.

Finally someone I know. I'm smiling now. I want to run to her, but it's raining. Why? Heavy rainfall. I can't open my eyes anymore. No, please. Stop the rain. Please. I can't see anything.

'Anuu' someone is shouting. 'Anu wakeup. It's getting late'.

Is this mom?

'Anuuuuu...wake up'

'AAAHHHH'

'AAHAHHHH'

'MOM'

'What happen?'. Dad came running.

And suddenly mom burst out laughing. She was laughing so hard that at last she sat on the floor, unable to control her laughter.

'Will anyone tell me what happen? And what's wrong with Anu? Why is there water all over your face?' Dad asked looking surprised at both of us.

'Water? On me? How?'

'Your Daughter was laughing in her dream. So, I thought of doing a prank with her.' Mom said in between her laughter session.

'MOM'

'I just poured ....a little bit of ..wa..water on her face.... but who thought she will shout... as if she has seen ....a gh..ghost staring at her' Mom tried to explain while not stuttering and laughing. Unable to manage both.

'You both are still babies!' Now even dad was also laughing.

Am I the only one who is confused?

'Now get ready for school or you will be late. I will be waiting for you downstairs.' Saying that dad went out.

'Mom, exactly what happen?'

'You're an idiot'

'Can you stop laughter queen?'

'Aww...my dear. Let me give you a kiss.' She came near me and gave her mourning energy kiss to me. 'Now get ready. Ok'.

And with that she went downstairs. And I'm still sitting here with my wet face, staring the window and thinking exactly what happened.

*****************

Hey, I hope you enjoyed this weird chapter. And if yes, then please don't forget to vote for it. All of your support and encouragement means a lot to me.

So far thanks to all of you for adding my book on your reading list  and voting for my each update.

Thank you!! Keep supporting. 💜💜