16•

Wedding Day

Mina
"Mina I can't believe you're getting married and it's not to me." Noah sighs sitting on the balcony of my room. "Well you died and I use my dreams as a coping mechanism to still see you. If you were alive maybe it would be different but I have Felix now. I think you two would be really great friends if you were still here." He smiles sadly and looks at me finally. "Well I'm glad that there's someone taking care of you now. Any guy that you fall for has to be pretty great, I was pretty great." I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Yeah you were pretty great. You're my first love and I'll never forget you but I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with Felix. He makes me happy..." I smile looking into the distance of the moonlit kingdom before me. "Ahhh well I wish you all the happiness in the world today! I love you best friend!"

"Girl wake up! Your stylist is here and she's ready to do your hair!" I jump up and and they all start snickering. "She's really here?" Charlotte shakes her head. "No but she will be in 30 minutes. You take forever in the bathroom so we wanted to give you some time. Now go hurry up!" I jump out of the bed and I go into the bathroom and I start by putting my contacts in and brushing my teeth. "You washed your hair last night right?" I shake my head. "No because she's dying my hair this morning."

"Oh really? What color?" I start washing my face with my facial cleanser. "Uh well navy blue...I'm scared because I really like my look right now." I start the radiance mask. "Then keep it, I mean you look nice with this color." "You think? Okay then but maybe I'll just have her lighten my streaks. Maybe I'll get a navy blue wig or something." I rub the serum from the mask into my skin before applying my toner.

There's a knock on the door and Seunghee answers it revealing my stylist. "I know that face...you changed your mind on the color didn't you?" She walks in and  sets up. "Yeah I just want to lighten my streaks and style it the same way we talked about." "Got it! Let's get to work then!"

Felix

"I'm so nervous mate, I can't believe it's my wedding day! What if she gets cold feet?!" Chan sighs patting me on the shoulder. "You're going to be just fine, especially seeing her come down the aisle. She's going to be the most beautiful woman you've ever seen because she's been planning this day her whole life and everything is going to be perfect." Jisung nods in agreement. "Mina has been talking about her wedding since we were kids, she wouldn't miss out on today. She's with her stylist right now."

"Wait how do you know that?" Jisung shows me the text from Charlotte. "Oh...are you two...?" Jisung laughs shaking his head. "Noooo but I do like her old friend Kayla. We keep up with each other." Chan looks relieved. "Besides...I think someone here likes her anyways. She's interested!"

~

Mina

"So how are you feeling? You look amazing by the way, I love the hair comb! Why a koi fish if you don't mind me asking." I smile looking at Charlotte in my reflection. "Well the world is sometimes referenced as one big pond and when two koi fish are together in a pond it symbolizes love and friendship. I have a pin that I'm going to pin on Felix when we get married that has the same design. He is my best friend and the love of my life so I want us to always be like two koi fish together."

"Chelsea are you crying??" Seunghee asks looking teary eyes herself. "Of course I am! My best friend is getting married today and I've never seen her so happy or whipped for someone! Honestly I've known her since we were kids and I've only seen her mildly happy. This is something else, it's beautiful!" Charlotte nods. "Yeah she's grown up so much! When she was little she was so rough and tough but as she got older she's become more gentle. It's been a pleasure being your friend! Speaking of friends...where's Kayla?"