12•

Mina

"Mina you fell asleep on me when I was driving, some best friend you are." I open my eyes to see Noah smiling at me. "Noah! You're okay!" I hug him and he hugs me back and chuckles softly. "Well relatively that is, my heart is still broken...do you think you could mend it for me?" He looks down at me with the smile that stole my heart. "You mean like us get together?" He leans in and kisses me. "More like life partners, together forever. We're soulmates and I'm glad we found each other."

"Of course I do, I want to be with you forever. Please don't leave me Noah!" He starts fading away as he kisses me again. "I'll never leave you partner, I'll always be with you."

"Mina wake up darling! Are you alright?" I wake up in the van and we're at a rest stop. "What the...it was a dream." Felix smiles and hugs me pulling me closer to him. "You were crying in your sleep, I'm starting to get worried about you." I touch my face and I feel my cheeks are indeed wet. "Oh...I'm sorry, it was just a dream. Where are the boys? And where are we?" I sit up and I look around and I see that we're parked in a hotel parking lot.

"Oh remember last night we were all too tired to check in so we all slept in the car. The boys checked us in and are bringing our bags inside. We're in Hilton Head..." I face palm myself and sigh. "That's right, we're going to the beach today. Sorry I just had a weird dream, we should probably freshen up and stuff...I hope we don't get recognized here." He takes my face in his hands. "I'm still worried about you, it's okay if you're not okay. That's what we're all here for." "I'm not sure how I feel right now, it's so weird I don't want to sleep anymore. I think I'll feel better once I have a nice hot shower."

~

"Feeling better now? I like when you wear your hair down." I smile joining him on the couch. "It feels like how I used to wear it in high school but I stopped wearing it down so often. It's too long not to wear it down." He plays with my 3c/4a curls as I look for a restaurant that can seat us all. "There's this seafood restaurant that my family always goes to and the last time I went Noah tagged along...I think you guys will like it but it's outdoors and someone might recognize us but I don't know."

"Let's go for and see what happens."

~

"I'm glad we could push these tables together, it's really nice out here. Oh let me spray you all down." I take out my bug spray and I make sure everyone is covered. "Mosquitoes are atrocious here and I'm allergic to them so I always have bug spray." Jeongin hugs me. "Thanks 누나! Can you order for me?" Jisung looks around smiling. "I haven't been here before, when did you guys start coming?" I shrug. "Daddy stumbled across it the summer Trevor left and we went every summer afterwards. That's after you stopped coming with us on trips."

"Oh okay, have you seen Trevor? I talked to him on FaceTime the other day but I've not seen him in person in awhile." I scoff shaking my head. "No, I haven't talked to him in over 10 years believe it or not. Not since I was in middle school so nope." Everyone either looks confused or surprised. "You're talking about your older brother right?" Chan asks and Jisung nods. "Mina that's a long time, you should call him." I shake my head. "No, why would I do that? I don't like him." Felix places a hand on my lap. "Let's order shall we?"

Felix

Mina and Chan go order the food at the window and I turn to Jisung. "Mate we're supposed to be doing things that distract her from being sad and upset. That's the one person Mina doesn't like talking about. Please help distract her better." He sighs and nods. "Okay I'm sorry. There's live music here...maybe she'll like singing for the crowd." Mina comes back to the table smiling passing everyone their drinks that they ordered. "Okay everything should be out shortly guys." Hyunjin points to the live music. "Hey Mina why don't you go sing for us?"