Quick A/N Pls Read

Okay so first of all wow thank you all so much for the reads. I didn't think this was going to be any good but here we are😀.

So I know I know some people are like "what the heck is happening, why is Mina having someone else's kid married to Felix?!" Well lovelies I really can't tell you that I don't feel that way as well but here's the reasoning behind it. Mina is still very much connected to Noah who she would've probably married and had babies with if he didn't die. The fact that she had a chance to hang on to that love and give his parents grandkids is why she just went on a whim and did it. Not saying I'd personally do it...in fact I'm not even sure I'd have kids. But for the story I thought it'd be best to bring out the character's background.

Uh yeah so I got requests to make a story about the kdrama Mina stars in and here's the thing...I would but I don't think it'd do as well as some of my other books. In fact I have some duds that I never finished because they got so little traction. Here's what I'll do, I'll make the drama a sub story in this book after I finish the plot. I'm going to end the plot in a few chapters anyways so after that I'll just publish the "episodes" of the drama. How's that sound?

And I'll see how this goes and update you all. I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile...I haven't updated my kpop imagines book because I hit major writing block and some books it just flows better and what not so I'll give it my best to give good quality chapters for this and the other books I have. Idek if you guys like anime but I do have a Bakugo story I'm semi proud of and if it never gets traction I'm okay with it but I personally think it's going to be good. Anyways, stay posted and stay safe okay 👌🏻. Later Lovelies 🥰🥰