Chapter 20

"Charlee I called Palma and she's on her way," Eric informed me as he rushed back into the bathroom where I was still panicking.

"Ok thanks," I muttered.

"Palma said to not touch your arm until she gets here," he reminded me when I was about to sctratch my shoulder again.

"But it itches really badly," I whined.

"I'll distract you," Eric said and I gave him a confused look but before I could say anything he leaned in and began kissing me. I didn't hesitate long to kiss him back even though I was somewhat self conscious at first since I was in my bra but I doubt he minded too much.

As he deepened the kiss I put my hands through his hair tugging softly at it causing him to let out a low moan. I almost laughed but he pressed his cold hands on my back sending shivers down my spine. He pulled me in closer, if thats even possible, and his hands traveled down to my bum. I put my hands under his shirt and was about to rip it off until someones voice interrupted us.

"I thought someone called me to check on Charlee's arm, I didn't know we were shooting a porno," Palma chuckled and we jumped away from each other in a matter of seconds.

"He was um distracting me from sctratching my arm," I explained but I could feel my cheeks burning red from being caught in the middle of kissing a boy.

"Alright well you two can continue distracting each other once I leave, let's focus on your arm right now," she said giving Eric and I half smile as we nodded our heads.

"Sit down and tell me what happened while I check your shoulder," Palma instructed and I sat on the closed toilet seat while Palma took a look at my arm. Eric went off to my room to make himself comfortable on my bed, no doubt.

"Hmm this is really weird," she commented once I finished telling her everything that happened in Hawaii. She'd been poking and pressing down on my arm asking me certain questions.

"Ok I think I know what the problem is but if it's what I think it is you might not like it," she muttered.

"What is it?" I asked scared.

"I think you might have a tracking chip inside your arm but I cant be sure. I can easily take it out but the problem is it will hurt quite a bit," she explained letting go of my arm.

"How can you be sure if I have the chip or not?"

"I can inject a reactive dye onto the bump and if your skin starts turning pink or red then you have a chip and I'll have to remove it. If nothing happens then I don't know what's inside your arm and you might have to go to the hospital,"

"Do you have the dye with you?"

"Yeah, I'll inject you right now if you want," Palma offered and I nodded my head nervously. I don't know what could be worse, having a tracking device embedded in my arm or not knowing what's inside my arm at all.

"We need to wait about two minutes until we see results," Palma told me after pressing a needle against my skin.

"If this is a tracking device we should hand it over to Amber or one of the other girls so we can use it as evidence," I suggested as we waited.

"Yeah I called Amber on the way over here and she told me she would be here too," she assured me.

"Hey Palma, I think it's working look at my arm," I notified her as I looked at my shoulder. It was turning a dark shade of pink which was very scary looking.

"Don't worry, the dye will fade away in a few hours. Right now I need to get that chip out of your arm before anyone can actually locate you," she helped me out of the bathroom and instructed me to lay down on my bed.