"The royal family have their afternoon tea or their leisure time here, the King, his mate and his parents and siblings would spend their time here" The guide said.

They passed the livingroom and were met in an big hall, a long table with numerous chairs. Candle holders were on between it, the old time plates, spoons, fork and knife. It was beautiful, the big room just contain the table and the chairs, its the dining hall.

Harry looked around the hall, so wide and peaceful. The royals really had peaceful meals in here. Harry imagined the royals in the table, mumbling only few thing, servants getting their food, numerous food spreaded on the big table. Harry breathed out and smiled.

"Passing this table a numerous set of big red curtains can be see, passing the curtain there is the throne room" The guide said walking towards the other side of the dining hall.

The curtains are really big and wide, Harry touched it and its new. It must be changes in every year. Passing the curtains there he saw the main place of a castle. The throne.

It was a very big hall, a very long and large, maybe twice larger than the dining hall. Opposite sides contains numerous big chairs, its probably for the members of the castle. Then there is the two big throne, the Alpha and the Luna's throne chair is similar in size and design. And there are two other smaller chairs which is one step lower than them, its must be for the Beta and one of the elder in group.

"Tomlinson family may rule Yorkshire but they are mostly known for the family of Doncaster. In our land, both Alpha and Luna have same power, so their throne chairs are same size" The guide said.

Harry noticed the three big chandelier above him. This is wonderful, he doesmt mind to live in here for the rest of his life. The little Omega took his journal and pen, then noted the colours of the throne chairs and the walls in here.

"Can I ask you something sir?" Marya asked to the guide

"Sure love" He said smiling.

"Its the secrets about the Louis era, do you think the royals knows about it? The royals now?" Marya asked.

"They maybe havnt opened the Luna's shelf but they ofcourse know more than us. It happened on their family so they would absolutely know. And who knows maybe they have the King and Luna's pictures" The guide said.

"Thankyou, sorry for interruption" Marya said smiling politely.

The guide gave her a smile and continued his guiding.

"From that way where people came to the throne room for the meeting" The guide pointed at the way at the end of the hall which is an doorless doorway "And that way beside the throne is where the royals enter"

They took the way at the end of the hall and entered to a large livingroom, it is clear that its little modern from the rest of the places in the castle. There are couches rounded in the hall, tables, shelves and modern accessories. There were people who are sitting on the couches, they were just sitting and smiling at everyone.

"And thats the royals, the Tomlinsons. New generation" The guide said gesturing to the people sitting on the couches.

There was an old man, two old ladies, three middle aged men, three middle aged ladies, four young men, two teenage kids, and five little pups.