Chapter 10: Sick

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

The ride home for the two was silent. Due to the heavy rain, they decided to cancel all their schedules for today. The two of them were soaking wet.

Daemi opens the door once they arrived, smiling at Sehun before speaking. "Wait for me tonight, hmm?"

She walks away before Sehun can even speak, the man shaking his head at how she acts. She acts childish yet mature at the same time. "I'll make sure to lock the door." He murmurs, locking the car.

Since the ride was only for about an hour and a half, it was still lunch time. The plan was supposed to be the two having lunch outside yet they just had to encounter those two. Sehun really has bad instincts.

Sehun heads to his hotel room just to see a familiar figure waiting on his front door. It was Daemi's one and only best friend, Park Chanyeol. "Can we talk?"

Sehun nods, opening his room. Ir was quite awkward to see a man waiting for him. "Let's talk inside."

Chanyeol follows him inside, immediately sighing. "I talked with Park Areum on the phone. I heard of what happened."

Sehun laughs, staring at the taller man in disbelief. "Wow. That was fast."

Chanyeol laughs. He was in a very good mood today. "I'm used to always being first. Anyway, good job."

The younger furrows his brows. "What?"

"That is actually the first time someone scolds Daemi. She needed the scolding." Chanyeol said, fixing his hair. "Even I can't scold her like that."

Sehun laughs. "Why? Because you have your own girl to scold? Where is she anyways?" He teases, Chanyeol's ears immediately turning red, gulping at the remark. Sehun hit the jackpot.

"Let's not talk about me, hmm?" Chanyeol says, facing Sehun. "Let me ask you one question before I go."

"Continue."

"Do you like her?"

The question took Sehun aback. He never knew he would go that straight to the point. It was their first time talking yet this prince seems extra friendly and extra smiley.

Sehun simply smiles. He never knew the answer to that question. No matter how much he asks himself if he likes the princess, he can't pinpoint the answer. He only met her in a short time.