"My daughter?" He questioned.

"Yes."

"And that is?" Arnook raised a brow.

"Well, it's a project. With this, we could make peace with the western Earth Kingdom colonies."

"I'm listening,"

Zuko couldn't help but glance at the princess who sent him a calming look.

"This is called the Harmony Restoration movement. As a team we have decided the invaded Fire Nation-Earth Kingdom colonies that have settled all over the Western side should be made into a city of peace and harmony."

"And how is that suppose to involve us? We haven't done anything to help anyone during the last war. What makes you think we can help you with restoring peace that your nation has destroyed?"

"Father," Soana warned Arnook.

The chief huffed, letting his daughter speak.

"Let him speak of his business." She encouraged.

With her words spoken, everyone turned to the Fire Lord with keened eyes.

"I speak of this plan because the city needs a leader, who possessed great determination and resilience. Someone who is trusted to run a city as well as they run themselves and others. Which why I came to the North Pole. I'm asking Princess Soana to lead a city that will become a great future to the world."

"You want my daughter to run a city?" Arnook questioned.

"Yes, Chief. She will be treated as the princess she is, but she will be a President of the city which is the highest rank we will offer to someone as such."
Zuko confirmed.

"Usually I wouldn't allow a plan like this for my daughter, however, she is her own person, so I will let it be her decision. If she wishes to lead the colonies, she will do it by her choice."

Arnook turned to his daughter as she was already in thought.

"I'm not quite sure." She answered.
"This is very unexpected. I just can't leave my people again especially Sueh and Gato."

Zuko breathed unevenly, seeing her blue orbs staring at him.
"If you wish to bring them with then you can. You can still think about my offer when you can. In the meantime, my uncle and I will be staying."

He looked to Arnook for approval.
"As your humble guests, of course."

Arnook granted his wish.
"Any friend of my daughter is a friend of mine."

Zuko bowed once more before turning on his heel, but not without catching a glimpse of his former wife.

How he longed to see her after many months of being apart. Now that the time had come, Zuko felt the familiar sensation of his heart fluttering and the feeling of his stomach twisting, knotting from angst.

He was overcome with the anxious feeling after finally seeing her in her true form as a royal.

As he itches with anxiety as he did the first time they met, Soana turned to her father who was already giving her a stern stare.
"Next time we have guests, please tell me in advance."