15

Soana exited the tea house in a raging state. Stomping through the lower ring, she felt the urge to scream or cause a tsunami.

She took heavy breaths like a dragon and clenched her fists so hard that she felt like her nails punctured the skin and drew blood.

"Soana," She heard Zuko say quietly while touching her shoulder.

Furiously, Soana whipped herself around and narrowed her eyes at the prince.
"How dare you!" She screamed at him, using the palm of her hand to strike him.

"That hurt!" He shouted back to her, holding his face.

"Ask me if I care," She was about to say his name, but he noticed quickly. "By the way! Thanks for sending that bounty hunter to kidnap me!"

He reached out grabbed her face roughly and pressed his lips against hers.

Still angry, Soana grunted and used all of her strength to push him away, nearly tripping over his feet.
"You must have a death wish!" She screamed as he tried to balance himself.

"I will have one if you don't stop drawing attention to us." He growled lowly.

Soana took notice to their surroundings and saw people walking past them with perplexed looks.

She grumbled to herself.
"Why're you here? Last I heard you discovered the Avatar."

"My sister, Azula, she's trying to track down me and my uncle." Zuko explained subtly.

"For what!" She scoffed.

Zuko looked around cautiously and awkwardly paused.
"I failed to seize the North Pole after you left and it sort of made my father even more upset with me so he sent her to take me as a prisoner." He mumbled shamefully.

"You attacked my people!" She exclaimed, making Zuko's teeth grit.

"Shut up!"

Soana glared at him.
"You know what. Maybe you deserve to be captured by Azula. At least in prison you won't kill anyone I love."

"Can you stop acting like a child for once and just help me instead of thinking about yourself!" Zuko seethed, his face turning red.

"I have plenty of people who desperately need my help, and none of them are you!"

"Oh, yeah. You're such a helpful person. Where were you when the Fire Nation invaded the North Pole or when your sister died?"

Soana's face fell as did her heart.
"My sisters dead?"

"Don't act so clueless!" Zuko spat.

With Zuko's reaction making Soana worse, she backed against a wooden structure to support herself.

"Now I really feel sick." She used her hand to cover her mouth. "How did she die?"

Zuko watched Soana, finally realizing that she really had no idea about Yue.
"Well, Commander Zhao killed one of the moon spirits,"

"Was it La or Tui?" She questioned.

"I don't know! It was the white one with the black dot!" Zuko said, irritated.