THIRTY EIGHT - THE LAST CHAPTERS |PART ONE

Start from the beginning

"I guess it is" he smiled, "Damn. Seven years."

Pulling her in, Nico kissed her forehead. "Who would've thought I married Candy girl."

Azure blushed, "Boy, you and that name. I should've given you a nickname back then."

"You did. Daddy." he smirked.

Playfully swatting him on the arm, Azure shook her head as they stepped off the elevator at their floor, "More like pain in the ass."

Nico laughed, continuing to go back and forth with Azure as they searched for their suite. It was a hot Thursday morning, and they had just landed in Miami with the rest of the family.

Other than Marley whose flight had taken off late, everyone was accounted for.

Finding their suite, the couple swiped the key and entered the beautiful room completed with a full living room, balcony, lavish bathroom and more. Nico never hesitated to spend a nice check whenever they traveled and this time was no different.

"Ouuu this is nice, baby I told you we should've booked the same room as them!"

Azure could hear Armani's loud mouth as soon as both her and K-Dot entered their room.

"I ain't got Nico money Mani, you should've told ya brother to hook us up" K-Dot said, checking out the place himself, "Damn, y'all want company? I'm tryna have a sleepover."

Nico doubled over in laughter, "Nigga you a fool. I got y'all next time."

"Mhhhmm, I'ma remember that" Armani gave her brother a knowing look, "Are y'all ready to go to the pool bar?"

"Almost, you know Azure gotta spend hours getting ready" Nico said, gesturing to the bathroom, "Y'all talk to Ron?"

"He's at the bar" K-Dot snorted, "Nigga is lit already. You know he finally signed them divorce papers, my bro is going through it."

"I'm hurt" Nico shook his head, "Marley did my mans dirty."

"You two don't take anything serious" Armani rolled her eyes, "Their situation is sad. They're both hurting."

"And you think them being on the same trip, especially after what just happened, is going to make things better?" K-Dot snickered, "I just know you better stay outta their business. This week is about me and you."

"Fine." Armani flagged him, knowing she couldn't argue with that.

"Okay, I'm ready. Justin and Rome will meet us down there." said Azure, finally stepping out of the bathroom.

She was dressed for the pool in a Fendi bathing suit with her slides to match, her hair styled in a messy bun topped with her shades.

"It's the body for me" Armani giggled, making Azure blush, "Come on girl. We're about to have a good time!"

                                  🦋🦋🦋

Ron entered the gym, his towel in one hand with his keys in the other, "My client come in yet?"

Ana searched the sign in sheet, next glancing up at him, "Yup, Marley? She walked in like five minutes ago, went straight to the lockers."

"Cool."

Ron smirked to himself, anticipating his session with the beauty. After grabbing a water from the break room, he emerged back onto the gym floor, spotting Marley immediately as she swayed towards the secluded stretching area. Her long goddess locs were flowing past her ass, and that alone had him in a trance. Putting some pep in his step, he walked over to welcome her to her first day of training.