Dom nodded as he took her hand to slowly turn her around to look into her eyes directly instead. "And that's alright. But you'll do great and if you mess up; think about the times I messed up. There are a lot."

"Can't remember," Julia mumbled, making Dom chuckle as he took both of her hands into one hand probably because he noticed how much she was shaking.

"Yes you can. I forget the lyrics nearly every show. And you remember that voice crack I had in LA?"

The memory made Julia giggle and she nodded eventually, giving in. "It was bad."

"It was!" Dom agreed, laughing. "But no one ever made fun of me for that."

While Dom was still smiling, looking at her with hopeful eyes because he felt like he finally convinced her, Julia dropped her smile. "That's because they know you can do better. This is my first impression."

"It's scary, indeed." Dom moved one hand up to her face to tuck her blonde hair behind her ear, showing the ear piece she had just put into her ear so she wouldn't struggle with that later.

"But you're great, I promise."

"Let's just hope your fans won't hate me."

"They'll love you," he reassured her, causing her smile to slowly come back. And she had just enough time to kiss him on the lips until Dom's alarm went off meaning he had to go on stage soon.

She followed him up until the stage though, to watch him perform from backstage. Hope for the underrated youth was somewhere in the middle, which meant she could enjoy the concert for a while until she had to go on stage.

Every time a song ended and she heard the audience cheering loudly, her heart started pounding. Not only because she knew she was one song closer to performing, but also because she knew all those people were going to see her perform.

She must have zoned out from nervousness, because she didn't even hear the song ending but she snapped out of her thoughts once she heard Dom talk about her.

"I remember a while ago, a long time ago, I introduced this next song by saying I wrote this with my girlfriend at that time. And she was here too. We weren't together anymore at that time."

He stopped talking to let some people cheer for a reason that was unclear for Julia, but her nervous butterflies immediately returned once he continued.

"Her name is Julia, and she's my girlfriend again now."

More people cheered now, making Julia smile and bite her lip. She wondered how many people knew who he was talking about.

"I begged her to sing this song with me for months, because I love her voice. But she never wanted to. She changed her mind, though."

Dom turned his head to glare at Julia shortly, nodding to ask if she was ready. She nodded back.

"Please scream the loudest you can for my girlfriend Jula!"

Dom quickly ran over to Julia's side of the stage and held out his hand to hold to guide her to the middle. Before he turned to the audience again, he quickly kissed her cheek and she meant she could hear him whisper "love you" quickly.

She knew he said that instead of 'you can do it' because it'd only make her more nervous. She had told him before.

Once the music started she got incredibly nervous, though, and she didn't think 'you can do it' would have made a change.