13

"I'm surprised, Xisuma." Celeste said with a small smile, the admin kneeling before her. "We thought you wouldn't be able to pull it off in time. You really were the right choice for the admin."

"T-thank you." Xisuma stuttered nervously, his legs shaking as Enzo offered his hand, helping the admin stand. The otherworldly creatures turned their attention to Grian, the bloody watcher shaking on the ground, completely drained. Enzo and Celeste smiled at Grian, towering over the small hermit.

"Xisuma told us what you did, Grian." Enzo said with a small chuckle, circling around Grian, who was terrified for his life, the two watchers laughing at his horrified expression. Celeste snapped her fingers, Xisuma cracking his knuckles with a smile, his eyes glowing a dark color, as the admin pulled out a small dagger, pointing it at Grian's neck.

"Stand up." Xisuma said with a hiss, his voice horrifyingly ecstatic. Grian shakily nodded, obeying the admin and managing to get to his feet. Xisuma grabber Grian's wrist, pulling him back towards the hanger, the watcher's following close behind the two.

Xisuma forcibly dragged Grian into the hanger bay, opening the nearest holding cell and throwing the ex-watcher into the cell, shutting the glass blockade with a smile, the watchers nodding in approval, causing Xisuma's smile to spread to the ends of his face. Ancel curled tighter around the admin's neck, hissing into his ear, Xisuma's face lighting up and he nodded, quickly running down the hall and stopping at Stress and Iskall's cell, waiting patiently as the watcher's caught up, slowly following along.

"So this is the one you've selected?" Enzo asked judgmentally, studying Iskall with narrowed eyes, the Swede pressing their back against the wall, trying to keep their distance from the glass barrier that separated them and the watchers. Xisuma nodded eagerly, seemingly entranced when he was in the presence of the watcher's, constantly full of energy and excited.

Xisuma placed his hand onto the scanner, the glass barrier opening up, Celeste stepping into the restrictive room, a small smile curling on her lips as she noticed Iskall's fearful expression. The watcher raised her hand, slowly waving her hand in front of Iskall's eyes, the Swede's eye lids suddenly going heavy. Iskall fell to their knees, Stress rushing to the Swede's side, trying to get Iskall to stand.

"Iskall? Iskall! Wake up!" Stress cried as the Swede completely passed out, stuck in a deep slumber, Iskall leaning against Stress's arm and letting out a few soft snores, muttering underneath their breath as well. Celeste smiled at Iskall, turning away and existing the small cell, Xisuma closing the glass barrier behind the watcher.

"Let them out when they wake up. They'll be ready then." Celeste said, Xisuma slightly bowing in response to the watcher. Enzo stood tall as he looked upon the hermits who were trapped, the watcher peering into the small room that held Doc and TFC, tapping the glass as if they were wild animals.

"Yes, these hermits are quite unique." Enzo said, holding his hands behind his back as he turned to Xisuma and Celeste. "It will be nice to build an empire here."

"I Concur. And once the hermits are influenced by our power, they won't be able to stop us." Celeste said with a smile, the two watchers turning to leave, before Celeste stopped at Grian's cell, the small hermit cowering in the corner, tears streaming down his rosy pink cheeks. Celeste bent down, placing her hand on the glass with a smile, narrowing her eyes at Grian.

"Don't think we forgot about your punishment, Grian. We have something in store for you. After everything we've done for you, I was hoping you would return the favor by obeying us.

Look's like we'll have to eliminate MumboJumbo ourselves."

~~~~~~

"Right this way, my watchers!" Xisuma said as he walked ahead of the two, showings off Hermitville in all its glory, the three walking through Sahara street and the build-off, the Watchers studying the buildings with disgust, the two exchanging glances at one another. The two stopped by the foot of Scar's plant monster, studying the scattered shulker boxes around it.

"It's a cluttered mess.." Enzo growled aloud, as if he was repulsed by the sight of the unorganized area. Xisuma seemed hurt, ashamed that the watchers had to witness this, but he didn't say anything, continuing to let the watchers examine the area.

A soft purr came from behind Xisuma, the admin quickly jumping out of his thoughts, studying Jellie, who sat at X's feet, rubbing her head against the admin's glowing armor. Celeste seemed to take note of the purring, as she turned and studied the small cat, slightly tilting her head in confusion.

"Xisuma, what is that cat doing here?" She asked, her eyes glued to Jellie, as the small cat slowly approached the watcher, her pink nose twitching as she inspected the tall watcher, Jellie's fur standing on end as she let out an angry growl, hissing at the otherworldly being.

"Oh, that's Jellie. GoodtimeswithScar's pet cat. He must of left in a hurry if he left her behind." Xisuma said, examining the empty village, no sign of any hermits, Mumbo must have told them about the watchers, causing them to flee.

Celeste rolled her eyes in annoyance, bending down and looking Jellie right in her emerald eyes, the watcher gently pressing her finger against Jellie's nose. A soft, purple glow surrounded Jellie's body, her soft green eyes slowly changing, now a royal, deep purple. Celeste extended her arms towards the cat, which happily jumped into the Watcher's hands, softly purring as Celeste stroked the small cat.

"So this is one of the hermits pets?" Celeste questioned, smiling when Xisuma nodded his head. The watcher placed Jellie back onto the ground, smiling at the brainwashed cat, her eyes eerily glowing, similar to Xisuma's. Celeste bent down once more, stroking behind Jellie's ear and watching as she happily meowed in response.

"Jellie. Go off and find your owner, bring him here." Celeste said with a smile, Jellie's ears instantly perking up, as the cat turned away, bolting down the street with no hesitation. Celeste looked to Enzo, who was studying the large buildings with a frown planted upon his face.

"Xisuma?"

"Yes, Enzo?"

"Burn it to the ground."

"P-pardon?"

"Burn this village to the ground.

We're going to rebuild it all.

Much better than you simple hermits could ever could."