"Stroll?" She asked when she folded the praying mat along with her long hijab in the side drawer.

"Sure." And that is the last step of their reconciliation. They only need to talk and understand what is wrong and what the other person wants then it is settled.

She quickly walked to their closet and brought one of the matching set of sweats they have and gave him his own. He grinned and wrestled into it just like she did. She feels all the more giddy like that is the first time she is going to talk to him ever.

After they both were done, she went to Anaan's room and find her soundly sleeping and looks like she is not about to wake up anytime soon so she turn on the baby monitor beside her crib and left the room. She happily wrap a medium sized pink veil to match the set of black sweats they are wearing. She wrap her legs in soft black loafers because those are the first set she saw and they are also her favorite.

She saw Mika'il standing by the front door with a bottle of water and a white earphone. She grinned and skipped to where he is, taking the earphone and plugged it to her phone then together they left the house to the streets. It is quite as the sun hasn't come out yet and they are the only people in the estate at that moment. She played 'Believe by Justin Timberlake and Meek Mill' because the song is going to motivate her to do what she wants to do, say and move forward. She gave him one side of the earphone to plug in his ear and she use the other one.

"I'm sorry." She said after awhile then felt his left arm on her shoulder, drawing her closer to him.

"You should be." He feigned being mad and narrow his eyes at the empty coal tarred street sighting the sun deep under the horizon.

"I did everything foolishly and I am so grateful you didn't tell, Mami. She would've had my head since I can't remember. You have being patient and put up with all my childish behaviour. I honestly don't know if I would've come out of my self-centered mind if not for a wake up call. Ya Allah, I can't even ramble on today when I badly want the words. Maan, I'm so sorry. Forgive me please?" She asked, her teary eyes looking up at him. He could see the sheer regret, affection, compunctious glimmering in her doe like eyes making it hard for him to stay mad, an act.

"What wake up call?" He asked instead of instantly saying he forgives her since he never held any grudge against her.

"You getting married." She blurted out unknowingly. It wasn't part of what she has planned for them, she didn't want to talk about that then. She wanted to seek for his forgiveness first before diving into the topic of his marriage.

"You wouldn't have apologized if you hadn't heard about it, huh?" He questioned, tilting his head back to look at her closely making the earphone in his left ear to fall off and she followed the object with her eyes.

"No, no. It is not you getting married that brought us here. It was just the wake up call I needed. You didn't talk to me too, you gave up easily and I was only human." She breathed out, feeling her feet getting cold in her loafers not because of the weather but because of the look her Maan is giving her at that moment.

"Now it is my fault that our relationship failed?" He raised a brow, narrowing his eyes into slits waiting for her to admit what she has in mind as he could see she has a lot to say.

If he knows Amani like he thought he does, then she will ramble on and on about what was wrong and will try blaming them both then defend them all at once. He once told her that she won't be able to become a lawyer even with humanity in her hand making her mad for that little moment then she laughed it off because it is the truth. She won't ever be able to become a lawyer and if she does, her clients will run away after the first hearing. No, she rephrased that and said she won't even have clients to begin with.