He shrugs, replying, "You did claim you didn't want or need any help from a thief such as myself." Her face immediately scrunches into one of annoyance causing him to chuckle. The brown-eyed woman then stands up to face him and at any other time the outlaw may have found it intimidating, but now he finds it rather comical, especially considering the current situation. So, he merely crosses his arms over his chest and raises an eyebrow waiting for what she'll say next.

"How am I supposed to know that a thief who borrows what he needs can actually manage to set up a tent?" she questions harshly.

"Just because I'm a thief doesn't mean I don't know how to make a living in the forest." Robin quips.

"Well, that's certainly a surprise." the brunette remarks as she takes a small step forward.

He simply mimics her movement, their bodies now flush against each other as he holds her fiery gaze. "I'd thought such a lifestyle wouldn't seem so strange to a miller's daughter." the blue-eyed man responds. For a moment neither say anything, just continue to stare at one another, however he notices how her gaze has started to soften so he adds, "Being a thief doesn't mean I'm incapable of doing simple things, milady."

Robin then notices a flicker of something her can't quite place within her brown orbs, before she averts her gaze. After a few seconds pass the woman brings her still fiery gaze back to meet his blue eyes, almost taking his breath away. "I suppose we'll just have to see, won't we?" Wilma challenges, quirking an eyebrow in the process.

The thief matches the gesture as he responds with a question of his own, "What exactly is it that you're suggesting?"

Wilma sighs and he can tell her patience is thinning, but even then, for some unknown reason Robin actually wants to hear her say it, to hear her admit that she needs help. So, he doesn't cave due to her unrelenting glare, but patiently waits for her answer to his question. "Okay, maybe I do need some help." the brunette finally admits and the outlaw can't help the smirk that forms on his lips.

"I see." he says, deciding to draw this out a little longer. "But what is it that you're asking of me exactly?"

The brown-eyed woman's sudden dumbfounded expression is priceless. "Well I'm asking for help, aren't I?" she questions, pure confusion evident in her tone.

"Not exactly." Robin replies with a small chuckle.

Wilma huffs in what he assumes is annoyance as she lowers her gaze to where their feet stand. Then she mutters something so quietly he has to ask her to repeat it. "I said," she utters, levelling her eyes to his, "could you help me to put up my tent?"

A grin breaks out onto the blue-eyed man's lips, as he feels slightly smug with himself. "Are you sure?" he quips, unable to help it, "I am a thief after all and you seem pretty determined to do it yourself."

The brunette gives an eyeroll at his comment, causing him to chuckle. "Unfortunately, I've been given no other option." she replies and Robin lets out a throaty guffaw.

After a moment he walks past her and makes his way over to the heap on the ground. The thief then crouches down, picking up the same sticks she's been staking into the ground. When he notices the woman isn't near him, the blue-eyed man turns around only to find that she has done a rotation and is now watching him. "You know, I thought I was meant to be helping rather than doing all the work." Robin states.

Wilma's eyes widen slightly, before she makes her way over. "Right...sorry." she mutters as she crouches next to him.

The outlaw gives the woman a small smile, letting her know it's okay. She returns it and soon enough he's explaining the proper process of staking the sticks securely in the ground, before placing and tying a third on top of the other two. After telling her to check the secureness of the structure he then helps her to drag the canvas over the wooden poles. Robin notices how the brunette holds her breath, waiting for it to collapse and the relived exhale she releases when it holds. He chuckles, patting her on the shoulder and then directs her attention to pegging the material into the ground. Robin guides her hands, helping her to place the peg in position before hammering it in place.