Here's The Plan.

Hello again.
It's been a while hasn't it.
Well I'm back....
Kind of..
I'm in a better mental state now and my issues have been dealt with to the point where I can now start writing again.
However (I know this may upset a few of you) I'm not going to be regularly updating this story anymore.
Yes I will still update, I am going to finish some of the multiple part stories that I didn't finish.
This means however I am going to be writing a new story.
Unfortunately, it is not going to be based on South Park but I hope you'll like it anyway (and if you don't, you can just pretend the characters are tweek and Craig if you want.)
What fandom I'm writing about will be a surprise until you read the story. The first part should go up soon but I will be focusing all my efforts on this story so the one shots may not be updated for a while.

So just to clarify:
*I'm not cancelling or stopping this oneshot series.
*I'm not going to regularly update this  story but there will be occasional updates.
*there is a new story to look forward to but from a different fandom.

I really appreciate all of your support and your lovely messages (they provided a lot more support than you'll ever know and I may have cried reading some :') )
This book was my first long series that I committed to and I'm glad you enjoyed it...
Also...

20k Reads is insane!!!!!!!

I appreciate all of you and I hope you understand and enjoy my next new book.
Love~
Your proud pan
\(o^o)/

Love~Your proud pan\(o^o)/