Angry Tweek

It was Craig's fault really. Flipping a kid with anger issues off wasn't a smart idea really, but he couldn't help it, old habits die hard. Fists connected with his face, blood spurted from his nose leaking down his face. He just hoped for this kids sake and his own his boyfriend had left for his shift at the coffee shop already. Tweek was only 15 but already had a stable job; he made Craig so proud. A blunt force connected with his ribs, making him splutter and cough violently. This kid wasn't playing fair, Craig was two years younger than him, sure Craig was winning at the start giving the kid a solid blow to the nose and breaking it but soon the kid had gotten Craig to the ground. "You giving up yet?" The older brute asked sneering. Craig just spat blood onto the douche's face, everyone crowded around winced. All of them were about to be spectators/witnesses of the death of 'the Craig 'fucking' Tucker'. Just as the dude raised his leg ready to stomp on Craig's head a shrill scream was  heard, full anguish and rage. "Oh god. This kid's fucked!" Cartman yelled from the crowd. Spinning around to see the origin of the noise, the seventeen year old was met with a very angry looking, disgruntled, blonde, small fifteen year old. Craig grinned weakly at the taller boy that stood above him and simply said " Dude you are so dead. " Confused the brute focused his attention on the blonde who was twitching like crazy, this intimidated him slightly. Was this kid insane? " Y-you hurt m-my Craig! " the blonde screamed as he charged at the seventeen year old with surprising force and knocked him to the ground. " Nobody hurts my Craig! " Pride swelled in Craig's chest. Love filled his heart as he watched his boyfriend smash and beat the older students face to a pulp. After a while the boy went limp. Tweek had managed to knock the kid out. "Craigory Tucker you are in so much trouble." Tweek whispered softly to Craig as he helped up his raven haired boyfriend . "I see the boxing lessons I got you have been working." Craig said changing the subject . Blushing Tweek managed to stutter out " F-flattery will g-get you nowhere T-tucker. This is the fourth time this month I've had to s-save y-your sorry ass! "
As the crowd dispersed the two boys linked hands and made their way to the coffee shop so they could patch themselves up. Everyone had forgotten about the other kid who lay unconscious on the floor but nobody would help him anyway. They didn't want to face Tweek's wrath.
Craig loved his little angry coffee bean.