New Book (2020)

Hey guys,

If any of you of you are interested, I have published a new book that's a part of the series. Please go check it out.

 Please go check it out

Description:

"The moon shines bright which reflects off the crisp white snow as if it's illuminating the way for Alexis. She doesn't feel cold and never does as her feet crush into the snow. As always she walks up through the thick forest towards the peak of the mountain that's slanted slightly towards the right. Moving on she can see the peak clearly as the forest clears. Alexis can slightly make out the figure of the man standing at the peak, as she moves towards him she can see the tall figure clearly as it stands in front of the moon as if challenging it somehow. Just a few feet away he senses Alexis and turns slightly then suddenly the moon turns blood red but Alexis doesn't care because she's facing her destiny, her mate"

The Super Blood Moon tournament is about to take place where all worthy packs around the country take part. This year The Silver Moon Pack that resides in Alaska is hosting the event with it's new Alpha Dante Matteo organizing it. All your favorite packs are attending The New Dawn Pack, Red Moon pack, Midnight Moon pack and many more including The Blue Creek Pack with it's star athlete Alexis Day, who's very vivid dreams have lead her to this very place.