Epilogue

Two weeks later.....

"I'm taking you to the pack doctor" said Asher pulling me towards the door

"No I'm fine Asher really" I pleaded

"Fine!" exclaimed Asher "You've been throwing up all week, you're weak, you suddenly hate everything except for Nutella, and you won't let me come near you. You are not fine"

"I'll be OK seems like some stomach flu or something" I tried to reason with him

"Isla werewolves don't get the flu. Something is definitely wrong" he said

"Why do you always have to treat me like I'm some fragile object?" I yelled crossing my arms

"Isla I care about you" he said rubbing my back

"Well its really annoying" I said moving away "you make me feel weak and useless" out of nowhere I started crying

"Isla now your crying. I'm taking you to the pack doctor I don't care what you say we are going" he ordered

"I'M OK" I said wiping away my tears that were still flowing

"No you're not even this emotional during your period" he said

"What did you just say?" I asked shocked realizing something

"I didn't mean it like that Isla I was just making a point" he said in fear that I'd be angry at the mention of my period. I just waved him off

"What's the date today?" I asked holding him arm

"The sixth. Do I need to make a run to the store again?" He asked

"No its not that" I said sitting down

"Then what?" He asked kneeling down in front of me

"I'm late more than a week" I said holding my stomach

"Late for what?" Asher asked but as soon as the words left his mouth he seemed to realize what I meant.

"You think?" He said placing a hand over my hand which was holding my stomach. I shook my head.

"I don't think I know Asher. I'm pregnant" a smile formed when the words left my lips. Asher also smiled looking down at my stomach then getting up to kiss me.

"We're having a pup" he said excitedly. I nodded wrapping my arms around his neck.

"OK pack doctor. NOW!" Asher didn't wait for an answer picking me up bridal style. "We need to make sure you and my little pup are perfectly alright before you take another step"

"Asher I feel fine put me down" but he was hearing none of it. Asher carried me to the car then once we reached the pack doctor carried me to inside.

"Both mother and pup are in perfect condition. Alpha" said the doctor "she just needs to eat more to keep her strength for the next few months other than that the Luna is fine"

"Can you also tell your alpha that I'm perfectly capable of walking" I narrow my eyes towards Asher

"Alpha the Luna is perfectly capable of walking plus the exercise helps with blood circulation" laughed the doctor. "Here's the first ultrasound of your pup" the doctor held it out for us. I took it carefully like I was being handed my baby.

"Asher look it's so small" I showed him he smiled kissing my forehead.

"It's beautiful just like it's mother" he said. I rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"Any names come to mind?" I asked him

"Well I like your mom's name Mariana if it's a girl I mean" Asher shrugged

"And if it's a boy we'll name him after your dad, Tyler Junior. TJ for short"

"Deal" he said knocking his head lightly against mine.

Four and a half months later Tyler Junior was born to say we were ecstatic wouldn't even begin to describe our happiness.

Mason and Dakota were soon to follow they had a girl and named her Selena. With time Dakota eased into pack life and finally accepted the fact that I was always going to call her Peaches.

Derek did find his mate after sometime but that's another story...... ;).

**********************

I'm literally crying it's actually over. I'm relieved and sad at the same time this took a lot of work but it was totally worth it. Thank you everyone who read, voted and commented on the story. Really I didn't even think anyone would read my story but now have 1k and counting views. Your support means the world to me again thank you for appreciating my work. I am thinking of writing another story about Derek but it's just a figment of my imagination at the moment but for now goodbye and bless you all.