Chapter 9

Cass's POV

We finally got back home, with Lucy. Who knew that signing documents could take so long? Not me. Any ways back to the present. I thought as Antony opened the door, Leo leading Lucy into the house, me trailing them like a puppy.

"This is the amazing kitchen, where we have out top secret, spy mission, meetings!" Leo exclaimed dramatically, flaring his arms in the air. Lucy was smiling.

"Leo stop with the arm waving before you slap Lucy or one of us." I said, giving Leo the you're weird look, to which he pulled a normally hilarious but now an awkward face.

You could hear Antony sighing in the background.

------------------------

We've shown Lucy all around the house, backyard, pool area and even the garden on the roof. She's currently settling in, in her room.

"Good idea on buying her clothes and other stuff Leo." Antony complimented my crazy brother.

"It was nothing, I actually enjoyed it quite a bit." Leo shrugged off the praise and grabbed a bottle of water. I heard the stairs (that lead to the bedrooms) creak and so I turned to see, Lucy walking down looking relaxed and content.

"Hey Lu, some sit by me." I said to her, patting the chair next to me while reading on my phone.

"Lu?" Antony asked me in a questioning tone, making me look up to see all members of the family (yes that's right I consider Lucy to be part of the family) staring at me.

"What? It's a nickname I have for her." I said. "Don't you like it?" I directed the question to Lucy.

She then looked down at her hands.

"I like it." A small feminine voice said. We all looked at Lucy in shock. She just looked back at us, smiling.

She spoke, her first words.