Chapter 42- Junkyard Dog

Start from the beginning

My head resting on the pillow as he hovers over me.

My chest thumping with the nervous beat of my heart. My breath trembling, as I grip at the sheets beneath me.

"I should mark you right now, shouldn't I?" He growls as he presses on my throat. My wolf was purring lowly at how he was touching us. "I should mark you, and fuck you, and make it so you never leave me. I should chain you to this bed, shouldn't I little wolf?"

I let out a weak whimper as I wiggle in his grasp.

"Have you ride my cock until you cum so much it hurts. I should shackle you to this bed and fuck you all day, just so you understand you're mine. Just so you understand that you can never leave." He tightens his grip on the nape of my neck, strands of hair caught between his fingers. "Fuck Sol, you're mine. You're mine! You don't understand that, do you!"

"Nik!" My hands coming up to grip his wrist. But he doesn't let up. Instead his other hand reaches up, jerking my chin to the side.

"I should have known better, then. But that was then, and this is now. I won't make the same mistake twice." He says and before I know it I feel his teeth sink into the flesh of my neck.

It was a proper mark.

My body singing in deep pain as I gasped. Gripping at his grey t-shirt. My nails poking in through the fabric and digging into his skin. His teeth were longer than the average wolfs.

His fingers digging deep into the meat of my neck. I gasped in pain, before I moaned at the pleasure that swept in after. Hard, violent, and unrelenting pleasure that threatened to consume me.

"Fuck!" I gasped as my back arched towards him. His arms wrapping around me as he took his space between my thighs. I could feel the bulge of his dick through his sweatpants, pressing at my heated core.

The blissful feeling quickly replacing the pain and making me let out a long, wanton, mewling moan. Holding his teeth in my neck for a few moments longer.

Like he was solidifying the image in concrete.

Withdrawing his fangs, he leans up. My own blood trailing from his mouth, while I lay there, freshly marked; and my wolf finally at peace.

Dragging in breath after breath as he leans over me. His eyes locked onto mine, is this it?

***

Waking up next morning felt like a heavy weight off my chest has been lifted. Like I can breathe easy. I didn't know being marked could feel this peaceful. I see that I'm laying down in Nikolai's bed, wrapped up in the comfy sheets.

Pushing them off my body I see that my shirt has been changed. My hand automatically moves up to my neck, feeling the tender flesh where the mark laid.

This mark was a clear and full claim. The intent was to claim me. For everyone to know that I belonged to Nikolai. That is what made a mark.

I pulled myself out of bed, feeling the hard ache of my muscles from last nights events. I made my way over to the mirror at the side of the room and sucked my teeth when I saw how I looked. I was the true definition of a junkyard dog.

Bruises decorated my face like a bad thanksgiving party. A bruise on my left temple with a fleshy gash to put a spot light on it. My lip was split open at the top, a bruise on my right cheek and clear signs of someone trying to strangle me around my neck; purple finger marks around my throat like a choker.

I must've pissed someone off.

Lifting up my shirt to see the full extent of the damage and hissed in pain as my arms lifted my shirt up slightly. Cuts and bruises all over my torso, ribs, and stomach, and even more on my back and legs.