"Can you go bother Chef now?"

"Kay~! See ya." As she walked away, Chris raised an eyebrow and faced the camera.

"She is one weird co-host.."

~~~

"Hey, (Y/N), how is the hosting going?" She shrugged.

"He doesn't seem to like me so I suppose the annoying part is off to a good start." She giggled. "He sent me here to bother you." Chef let out a chuckle.

"I'll let you in on a little secret about Chris to get you started. Chris cannot handle being embarrassed on camera. Now how you go about that will be up to you. Good luck." She grinned.

"Thank you!" Her platforms clunked against the wood floor as she ran from mess hall back to where Chris last was.

"HEY CHRIS!" He groaned again, trying to ignore the over-enthusiastic goth beside him. "CHRRRRRISSSSSS!" He sighed.

"What?"

"If you were a fruit, you would be a fine-apple." Her braces flashed as she smiled. He raised an eyebrow, though his cheeks did tint a light pink.

"What...?" He cleared his throat, before talking to the camera about the camper's progress. Though the pink on his face was still evident. (Y/N) stood about a foot behind him, mocking him with her eyes crossed before covering her mouth with a giggle. As the camera man struggled to contain his laughter, Chris finished his update quickly and turned to face his co-host who was struggling to contain her laughter.

"What are you laughing at?"

"N-nothing." She managed through her giggles. He turned to the camera man who almost instantly burst out into a fit of laughter and Chris turned back around catching her crossing her eyes with her tongue out. He rolled his eyes at her childish antics, suppressing a small grin.

"What is that I see?" She gasped. "Is Chris SMILING?!" He suppressed another grin before walking the opposite direction. "Aww is Chris trying not to let anyone see his happy side?" He rolled his eyes again.

"Shut it." He called back over his shoulder as he continued on his way.

~~~

A few days had passed since her first and she was loving every minute of it. She was currently sitting next to Chef in the mess hall, laughing about her most recent progress.

"You said what?!" She giggled once more, finishing her story.

"Do you like sales? Cause clothing is 100% off at my place." She giggled again. Chef laughed pretty hard.

"Man, I can imagine his face!"

"It was pretty red. But like in a cute way?" Her face turned a light pink as well and Chef looked at her accusingly.

"You like him." It was a statement, not a question. Chef knew for a fact (Y/N) had developed feelings. From both a reactive perspective and the way she's been acting around Chris.

"Yeah, maybe." She shrugged. "No point denying the truth, be it possible or very." Chef nodded in agreement.

"I wish you luck. He could really use someone like you to balance him out." She laughed, nodding.

"I can see that. I got to get back to annoying the absolute shit out of Chris." She waved, leaving through the front doors.

~~~

Chris was sitting at the dock while the campers enjoyed a day off. He heard the similar clunk of (Y/N)'s platforms and groaned, though a small smile was on his face as he turned around to face her.