You're Going Out With Him Again, Aren't You?

*A/N: Sorry for such a long hiatus, my life has been super hectic. However, I have returned! This may not be the best chapter, since it genuinely has been forever since I've written anything creative- it's all essays the last few months, but they will return to being better, I promise!*

Chris and (Y/N) had been back and forth in a flirting game for a very long time–almost 3 full seasons of Total Drama, to be exact. Currently, Chris, Chef, (Y/N), the contestants, and the very few current interns are on their way to London. The plan for the contestants was to catch Jack the Ripper before he caught them. Currently on a double-decker bus, (Y/N) crossed their arms as the contestants listened to Chris explain the challenge. Cutting in, (Y/N) held out a picture of Jack the Ripper.

"But, be careful! Jack's also hunting you! That's why Team 'Chris is Really Really Really Really Hot' is now shorthanded!" (Y/N) explained, watching as the contestants realized Alejandro was already caught. Owen began to panic and Chris continued to explain that they were headed to the Tower of London. Gwen then explained her high knowledge of Jack the Ripper, and Courtney added to the conversation, explaining how she knows a lot about the Tower of London.

Once the group made it to the tower of London, Christ continued to explain how the contestants will go about the challenge– following a series of clues to Jack the Ripper's secret lair. By catching him first, that team will win. Chris explained that the clue is hidden inside a guard's uniform and that it was a musical challenge. (Y/N) stood off to the side with the intern who stays nearby in case of injuries. The intern, Ethan, was incredibly handsome by any standards. He was also one of the more interesting interns to talk to, being medically trained and actually caring for the contestants was just a bonus.

"Chris certainly likes putting them in danger. Thankfully, it doesn't seem like he intends for any injuries this time around." Ethan commented, watching as the teenagers removed the clothing from the guard.

"Yeah, it actually seems like a relatively safe challenge." (Y/N) agreed, watching as each team rushed off for their next clue. The camera crew was following the teams closely. "So, since you seem to be safe from extra work today, do you have any London plans?" They asked him. Ethan rubbed his neck nervously and smiled.

"Actually, I was wondering if you were interested in maybe going to the Greenwich Observatory with me?" He glanced at them, waiting patiently for their response.

"O-oh! Are you- uhm, are you asking me out?" (Y/N) questioned, although pretty sure of the answer already. As Ethan nodded, (Y/N) contemplated. Three seasons of this back-and-forth game had become ridiculous, and it did seem like Chris had no intention of actually doing anything about it. "Sure- that sounds great actually. I love the stars." (Y/N) agreed.

It took a little while to get to the Greenwich Observatory, but once they made it, it was definitely worth it. The outside itself was already beautiful, but once inside and getting to see the stars was even more worth it than (Y/N) could ever imagine. The stars happened to be beyond beautiful that night also, making it extremely memorable. After leaving the observatory, where Ethan had managed to hold (Y/N)'s hand- and still had not let go- they were walking back to the plane together.

"I had a wonderful time tonight. Thank you for that, honestly." (Y/N) expressed. Ethan nodded.

"I did too, I figured the observatory would be great, but it was even better with you there." He said with a grin. (Y/N)'s cheeks flushed pink and they turned away from Ethan. After they made it back to the plane, Ethan nervously placed a small kiss on (Y/N)'s cheek and let them on the plane first.

(Y/N) made it back to their room, immediately sliding down the door, and thinking about their date. While the date was fun, it was definitely worth remembering, (Y/N) wasn't sure if it was what they wanted in a relationship. The evening was enjoyable, and the choice of date was beautiful but the conversation was awkward and boring. Ethan only spoke of himself the whole date, barely giving (Y/N) a chance to answer questions before talking over them, adding input about himself again. (Y/N) shook the thoughts away, choosing to gather their clothing and go for a shower instead of overthinking. After grabbing their pajamas, they left their room for the shared bathroom- the only bathroom with a lock- which belonged to (Y/N), Chris, and Chef. As (Y/N) walked past Chris' room, he opened the door, clothes in hand to do the same.