Chapter XXV

The concert started and Chaeyoung is now seated with Tzuyu. Her eyes still a bit swollen. Honestly, she didn't want to watch after what happened back stage but Tzuyu forced her to.

She is now looking at how elegant Mina is, swinging her body left and right to the music playing in the background. She can't help but to admire the girl despite what happened.

"You really are beautiful." Chaeyoung mumbled. she continued watching the girl she love until the curtains closed. When the curtains drawn, she knew it'll be the last time she would see the girl too. Just like it, they too, are already over. Their story was told and now they are at the end.

Chaeyoung stood up and gave one last clap for the performance. It was, indeed, a marvelous show. Mina shine brightly as the lead ballerina. "Atleast I get to see you happy on stage." Tzuyu turns to her friend after hearing this statement. She felt guilty about what happened back stage.

When everyone was throwing flowers on stage, Chaeyoung slowly exited the place after bidding goodbye to Tzuyu. "Let's go together, Chaeng." Tzuyu offered but she refused. "You should congratulate Mina back stage, Tzu. Sana couldn't come, so, be there on her behalf." Chaeyoung said and by that, Tzuyu knew that she needed to give her best friend a time for herself. So, she let her leave on her own.

Before going out, Chaeyoung took one last glance to the front stage and stare at Mina for a bit. Hang her head low and murmured something then left. Closing the door and not turning back again.

"Somi-yah, want to grab a bite? I'm hungry." Chaeyoung called her best friend. By the time of her voice, Somi knew something went wrong. "I'll order the food, come in the house, parents and Evelyn are out." Somi wanted the talk to be as private as it could be and Chaeyoung appreciate the gesture. "Thanks, Somi-yah."

On the other hand, Mina was still looking at the closed door where Chaeyoung went off. Her tears threatening to fall. Of all the people in the place, her eyes easily found Chaeyoung. The girl standing on the exit door with her head hang low.

She thought Chaeyoung didn't bother watching after what she said. So, she got surprised after seeing the girl there. When Chaeyoung left, she wanted to chase the girl and tell her she's sorry and that she wants her here.

But as they went back stage, away from all the applause, Mina broke down in tears as she got what Chaeyoung was murmuring before she left.

"I won't bother you again, if that's what you want, Mina."

She wanted that. In fact, that was what she implied to Chaeyoung when they talked but now, she started to regret it. The truth was, she didn't want the girl to go. The words she said are the exact opposite of what she wanted. Even her, just realized it in that moment.

She love Chaeyoung.

She do.

"I'm such a fool." Her words before crying her eyes out on the same room she left Chaeyoung hours ago.

Timing. That was what they lacked. And now, they'll never know the story the both of them could make together.

--------------

A/N: that will be the end. Sorry for the angst ending. it's not always rainbows and butterflies, right? Keke ✌️

Anyway, thanks for all your support in this book.

Who knows, I might make a book two 😉

See you around guys.

Comment down below of what you think. I like reading them. Thank you and keep safer.