Chapter XII

CHAEYOUNG

WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K

"What? Hold on. Girlfriend?" Tzuyu asked in confusion.

"But Nayeon unnie is y--" She didn't get the chance to finish her words for Sana unnie covered her mouth  while struggling since Tzuyu is much taller than her.

"Ehehe. You're so loud chewy. we shouldn't be loud, right? It's not like it's your first time meeting Chaeng's girlfriend." Sana unnie said and winked at me.

What are they planning this time?

"Waa you really painted me well, cub~" Nayeonie said with much aegyo that I almost puke hearing it.

"Hold up, unnie. What's this about?" i whispered in confusion on how the two of them, Nayeonie and Sana unnie, seemed to have the same thoughts right now.

"A little experiment. Just go with it for now. I'll explain later." the bunny said.

"Whatever, unnie." I said and earned a slap on the arm.

 What the hell? That hurt.

I was massaging my arm when my eyes landed on Mina and Bambam.

"Hey, babe. Let's take a pic on Chaeyoung-shi's painting." Psh stupid boy.

"I'll take your photo, Bam." Mina said with such disinterest.

"Okay. Here." he said and handed Mina his phone.

*Click

"There you go." She said.

Bambam must have seen me staring so he went my way with Mina.

"Your girlfriend is pretty, Chaeyoung-shi. You seem really inlove with her for you to make her your... what do you call it? Ah! model." 

Jerk.

"Thanks." I said while looking at him in the eye.

"Can we go home now, Bam? I'm kinda tired." I looked at Mina and she lowered her head as our eyes meet.

As they were about to go...

"Aren't you gonna congratulate me, Mina?" 

I didn't know what got into me that I said those to her. Now I just wanna be eaten by the ground when they all looked at me.

"Congratulations."

Those eyes. I've never seen her with that look ever since that day we broke up. 

Don't you really have feelings for me now, Mina?

I can't help but balled my fist in frustration. How can you be so disinterested?

Your eyes...

How can they be so blank?

What does that mean, Mina?

As I saw her walking away and fading from my vision the answers became clearer.

She already made her choice and that's not me.

How can I keep holding on to something so uncertain?

Someone who's already out of my reach.

I lose.

I already lost.

I'll have to let you go now, Mina.

For us..

For me.....