Chapter VIII

Mina's POV

"Chaeyoung is really cool, Mina. I think it's fate that I bumped into her. Do you have her number? Can I get it? Pretty please~" Sana unnie asked with her puppy eyes.

"No, unnie. I dont have her number. You ask her yourself." I said as I try to shove my things on the bag. I don't like this feeling. I feel angry and I don't know why.

"Mitang, look at me." Sana unnie grabbed my shoulder and looked directly into my eyes.

"Do you have a crush on Chaeyoung?" I widen my eyes at what she said.

"Unnie! W-what are you talking about? Didn't I tell you I have a boyfriend?" My heart is about to explode as I said those things.

"Yeah. But it's just a crush. Besides, I think Chaeyoung is cooler than that boyfriend of yours. No offense meant, of course." She said with a smile and a v-sign.

I just shake my head at her.

"Anyway, Chaeyoung is interesting. I want to be close to her." She added that made me widen my eyes in horror.

"Oh no, unnie. If you're planning to add her to your list of girls, please don't. She already got into a lot of pain from a break up. She doesn't deserve it." I said and she just chuckled that made me confused.

"You definitely like her." She said it like she's so sure of it. She looked at me like she's trying to read my mind and suddenly broke the eye contact.

"Don't worry. She's a friend. I just want to know how you'll react and I think I got the answer now." She  winked and that made me nervous. Sana unnie might be very playful but she knows me the best and by that wink I think she got the whole picture now. She just wants my confirmation.

I hate to say this but I can't really hide something from her. *Sigh*

"Okay, unnie. I-i know Chaeyoung well. B-because..." I said stuttering.

"Yeah?" She said.

"She's m-my ex. That ex I told you about." I said closing my eyes.

I told her about my ex before I just didnt mention her name.

"Well, is choosing bambam worth it Mitang?" I was dumbfounded by her question.

"Yes." I said.

"I'll trust you in that, then. If he makes you happy then I'm happy for you. But Chaeyoung, she's a catch too. I can't believe you cheated on her." She said teasing me.

"Unnie!" She just chuckled and pinched my cheek.

"I know you have your reasons, Mina. I understand. You just fall in love. It might be wrong for others but at least you told her yourself and made a decision that'll be best for you and her. It's better to tell her the truth than keep on lying to her." She smiled.

I'm really thankful for her. She really understands me.

It wasn't my intention to hurt Chaeyoung. I truly loved her but things changed. She will always be a part of my life. Even if it's just as my friend.

Sana's POV

I hope you realize your feelings soon Mina. If you do, I hope it's still not too late.

-------------------