☾Lonely☾

A/N: it's been a while since I've written a Remdy, so here you go. :)

Also please keep sending in any requests or ideas you have either for this book or my other imagines book. Any ideas are hella appreciated :))

Title credit: Lonely- Palaye Royale
☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎

Remington is at the studio with his brothers recording new music as well as discussing ideas for music videos. He's in the middle of recording "Nightmares" when suddenly his phone starts playing "Perfect Weapon", meaning his boyfriend Andy is calling him.

Remington stops recording immediately and runs to his phone to answer it. He knows that Andy would never call him while he was recording unless it was an emergency.

"Andy?" Remington asks as he answers the phone.

"Yea Rem. It's me." Andy says in a quiet, strained voice. "How much longer do you think you'll be recording for?"

Remington is startled by the sound of Andy's voice. He sounds upset and close to tears, which worries him.

"Maybe about another half hour. Why? Is everything okay, babe?" Remington asks, worry in his voice.

Andy shakes his head, even though Remington can't see him.

"I need you. Can you come home earlier?" Andy asks.

"I'm coming now. Hang in there, babe. I'll be there soon. I love you." Remington says as he hangs up his phone.

He tells Sebastian and Emerson that Andy needs him to go home and that something is wrong. Sebastian and Emerson give each other worried glances, knowing that this isn't like Andy at all. They tell Remington to go to Andy and that they'll finish recording their parts without him.

Remington runs out to his car and speeds home, breaking almost every traffic law in the book. He knows he shouldn't be doing that, but he's so worried about Andy that he can't think of anything else. The fact that Andy called him and asked him to come home makes him both relieved and extremely worried. He's relieved that Andy called him instead of trying to deal with whatever's bothering him on his own, yet it makes him worry that Andy couldn't wait another 30 minutes.

Usually Andy deals with things on his own pretty well. Sure, he'll have an emotional breakdown every once in a while and Remington will have to try to comfort him while he's breaking down and crying, but he's never asked Remington to come home from work early before.

When Remington gets home, he finds Andy curled up on the couch with a blanket wrapped around him like a little kid watching a horror movie and using the blanket to hide in.

"Andy? Are you okay?" Remington asks as he sits on the couch next to Andy and wraps his arm around his shoulders.

Andy comes out from hiding in the blanket, breathing shakily before shaking his head and turning to hide his face in Remington's chest.

"Don't trust myself to be alone." Andy mumbles and hugs Remington.

Remington hides his worry and hugs Andy tight, pulling him close.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" Remington asks as he kisses Andy's forehead, making him blush and cuddle closer.

"Don't want to talk about it. It's not good though." Andy whispers, sounding even closer to tears than he did on the phone.

"Just hold me. Please." He whispers even quieter, nuzzling his face in Remington's chest and hugging him even tighter as a few silent tears fall from his eyes and land on Remington's shirt.

"It's okay baby, I've got you." Remington whispers as he holds Andy tighter and runs a hand through his hair.

"I love you, Remi." Andy whispers before breaking down into soft, quiet sobs, his shoulders shaking as he clings to Remington.

Remington's heart breaks and he pulls Andy into his lap. Andy hides his face in his neck, getting his skin wet with tears, but Remington doesn't mind. He just wants Andy to feel better. He holds Andy tighter, rubbing his back and whispering loving things in his ear to calm him down and comfort him.

Remington hates seeing Andy cry. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does, it's heartbreaking. He knew this was gonna happen. He could tell by Andy's voice on the phone. He sounded so broken and so close to tears that he was a little surprised he hadn't started crying before he got home.

"It's okay, Andy. Whatever it is, it'll be alright." Remington whispers as he hugs Andy tighter and rubs his back, his heart hurting seeing Andy so upset like this.

"I'm sorry I interrupted you guys. I just needed you." Andy whispers through tears as he cuddles closer to Remington.

He sounds so broken that it nearly makes Remington want to cry too.

"Shh don't apologize, Andy. You needed me and you called me. That's what I want you to do." Remington says as he pulls Andy even closer and kisses his forehead again, calming him down slightly.

"There's so much shit it my head and I can't deal with it anymore." Andy whispers, hugging Remington tighter.

"I know baby, I know. It'll pass. You'll be okay. I've got you." Remington whispers, doing everything he can to comfort Andy and help him calm down.

Andy basically climbs into Remington's lap, curling up to him as close as he can possibly get, feeling comforted by the fact that his boyfriend loves him so much and would come home early just to sit with him.

Andy hates feeling like this. He knows it won't last forever, but it hurts like hell when it comes. He's so great full that he has a boyfriend who loves him so much and would do anything to make him feel better. He knows Remington would do absolutely anything if it made Andy happy. And Andy would do the same for him. Eventually the tears start to slow down and Andy finds himself drifting to sleep in his lovers arms, warm and safe.

When Andy's completely calm and isn't crying anymore, Remington realizes that Andy's asleep in his arms. Remington careful picks him up and carries him upstairs to their bedroom, carefully laying him down on the bed. Remington lays down next to him, pulling Andy back into his arms, and the two take a much needed nap while cuddled up to each other.