☾Paint It Black☾

Haven't posted a Remdy in a bit, so here's this. Sorry for being gone again, I started school again and had to get used to it. I'll probably update my other book later this week or next week. I had this one started a while ago so I just finished it and am posting this in the mean time. I'll try to be more ontop of updating.

-Andie
___________________________________________

"Fuck you, Andy! I'm fucking done with you!" Remington yelled at his boyfriend of 5 years.

They had been arguing for the past hour. What they were even arguing about, neither of them remember, but they couldn't seem to stop.

"Fine. Whatever. Go ahead and leave. Go ahead and throw the last 5 years out the window like I never meant anything to you." Andy says back, on the edge of tears. They're both dangerously close to tears, but refuse to let the other see them break.

With that, Remington walks out of their house, slamming the door behind him. Once he's outside and away from Andy, Remington cries. He knew he shouldn't have left Andy, but he didn't know how else to make the fighting stop. He still loves Andy, but he can't take the fighting. He gets in his car and drives to Sebastian's house and lets himself in with the key his brother gave him for emergencies. Sebastian is in the kitchen with Larissa when his younger brother walks in. He sees Remington is upset, and takes him upstairs to his bedroom, telling Larissa he'll return later. In Sebastian's room, Remington hugs his brother and sobs into his shoulder.

"Shh, I got you, Rem. What happened?" Sebastian says quietly as he holds his brother.

"Andy- we- I-" he cuts himself off with a sob, gripping Sebastian tighter.

"Did you have a fight or something?" Sebastian asks as he brings Remington to his bed and sits him down, sitting beside him and holding him. Remington nods.

"I left him. Didn't want to. Fight was just too much. Don't even remember what- what it was about. Miss him." Remington sobs out, shaking like a leaf in Sebastian's arms. Sebastian strokes his hair.

"Call him later. Just give yourself and him some time to cool down, and I'm sure you'll work it out. He loves you, and you love him. He loves you more than anything. Just talk to him." Sebastian says as he slowly rocks his brother, trying to calm him down.

"I'm scared. What if he- what if he hurts himself? He's done it before. What if- what if he does it again?" Remington cries.

"I'll text Emerson and tell him to check on him, okay? He'll be okay." Sebastian says and lets go of Remington to text Emerson.

Emerson responds straight away, saying "of course. I'll call after I talk to Andy. Take care of Rem."
Sebastian texts his brother thank you, and returns to Remington, who has now curled himself up into a ball on the bed, sobbing. Sebastian picks him up, sits him in his lap and holds him tight, telling him that Emerson will check on Andy and make sure he's safe.

________________________________________________

After the door slams, Andy falls to the ground and cries uncontrollably for a long time, cries until his whole body hurts and his lungs are burning for more oxygen than he can get, cries until he thinks he might pass out and has no idea where he even is anymore. His body doesn't feel like it belongs to him anymore, and he questions weather or not this is really happening. The pain in his body and the horrible feeling of the  wet, sticky tears soaking his face and neck are the only things reminding him that this is real.

Some time later, could have been hours or minutes, Andy hears the front door open. He wants to scream. Wants to run from whoever is here, but all he can do is sit on the floor and cry.