☾Never Give In☾

Can you do a Remdy where Andy has issues with self harm and one day while Remington is at the studio or with his brothers or something, the urges get really bad and he has a panic attack, and when Remington comes home he finds Andy panicking and holding a knife and he has to help him calm down and it ends with fluff and cuddles?

Title credit: Never Give In- Black Veil Brides
☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎

~Andy's POV~

I wake up at around noon and see that my boyfriend Remington isn't in bed with me. That doesn't surprise me. He always gets up before I do. I get up and go downstairs to find Remington and get something to eat.

I get downstairs and see that Remington isn't anywhere in the house. I start to get a little nervous, but then I see a note on the counter in the kitchen. I pick up the note and read it.

Andy,
I didn't want to wake you up, so I thought I'd just leave a note instead. Sebastian called and said we have to go to the studio today to re-record a song since our dumbass producer accidentally deleted it. It shouldn't take more than a couple hours. I'll see you when I get home. I love you!
Love,
Remington

Okay, that makes me feel a bit better. At least I know he's okay and that he's just with his brothers.

I put the note down and go over to the refrigerator to find something to eat. There's nothing really that good in the fridge, so I decide to have some cereal instead. I take the milk out of the refrigerator and close the door before grabbing a bowl from the cabinet and and the cereal from the pantry.

You know Remington's not really with his brothers. He's not here because he doesn't love you and didn't have the guts to tell you. He's not gonna come back.

Hearing the voice in my head causes me to jump and spill the milk all over the table and the floor. I have no idea where these thoughts are coming from. I felt fine when I woke up, but now I feel like shit and I'm scared that the voice is right.

You know I'm right. I'm always right.

I do my best to ignore the voices and grab a paper towel with some soap on it to clean the milk off the floor and the table.

No wonder Remington doesn't love you anymore. You can't even make a simple bowl of cereal without fucking it up.

These thoughts continue as I'm cleaning, making it hard to focus, but I do my best. Once I'm done getting rid of the spilled milk, I sit down at the table and realize I forgot to get a spoon.

I get up and go over to the silverware drawer and when I open it, my eyes land on the knives.

Do it, Andy. It's the only way. You know you're a fuck up. Remington doesn't love you, so what's the point of keeping your promise to him?

Without thinking, I pick up the knife and slam the drawer shut.

Do it. You're a fucking coward Andy. Just do it already.

Am I really going to do this? After almost a year of being clean? Am I really about to ruin that because of some fucked up voices?

Yes.

No. I can't do this again. Remi would be so disappointed in me.

Remington doesn't love you, remember? He's lying to you.

"SHUT UP!" I scream, realizing that I'm screaming at nothing.

"Remi does love me. He said so in his note." I whisper to myself.